Love Island 2024

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
this years cast are sending me to sleep.

Bored Season 5 GIF by The Office

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Omg tomorrow gonna be so good. Ok so that makes sense - she’s chosen ayo to take with her. But she also whispered to Joey.

I actually like the fragility of the girls (for drama purposes not for their future) they’re all over the place already, not trusting, jealousy, game playing etc. it’s good to see the producers are back to the good old days of encouraging toxicity (not joking)

I like Mimi and AYO but there’s ZERO point in stanning for a couple on day 1.

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
I’m not that familiar with the names of the girls yet but having a full blown cry over your lad speaking with another girl on day 2 is hilarious. 😭

Scouse sammy is and catty
Ronnie gives me the ick
Ayo and Mimii are my favourites.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
historically fan favourites to win the show couple up early on and stick with each other throughout the series
assuming that’s what happens here Ayo and Mimi could be strong contenders. It’s still too early to call but Ayo is being tested now so we’ll see.

Last edited:

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I just finished last nights episode and this years cast are so unhinged, I think we’re in for some decent drama. ☕

On a more bitchy note I refuse to believe these girls are in their early twenties, the amount of work they’ve already had done to their faces is insane.
I couldn't believe it either tbh and completely different looking people when the make up comes off.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
The bombshell is a catch and Ayo is really keen to show her around the villa, as you do. VERRRRY helpful and very accommodating from Ayo.
Mimi needs to maintain her cool because I just know she's boiling inside.

Uma has history with Ronnie apparently 👀

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Ayo to Mimi ''to do myself justice I have to give her the same energy I gave you'' fair enough

Ayo to Uma ''you're my set menu, could eat you for every meal'' LMAO

Ayo to Mimi ''am I your usual type? '' Uma replies with ''no''. that can only mean one thing. Ayo is a placeholder till she meets her type. poor Mimi

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
do tonight was good. This series is starting off GREAT. So much stuff! I also think I know Ronnie lol.

That Scouse bird is MENTAL. Also what happened to Munver why is no one jumping on him?! He seems funny too

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I just finished last nights episode and this years cast are so unhinged, I think we’re in for some decent drama. ☕

On a more bitchy note I refuse to believe these girls are in their early twenties, the amount of work they’ve already had done to their faces is insane.
The amount of work some of them have had is monstrous. The Scouse and the eyebrows specifically. Like it makes them look at least 15 years older than they are.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
do tonight was good. This series is starting off GREAT. So much stuff! I also think I know Ronnie lol.

That Scouse bird is MENTAL. Also what happened to Munver why is no one jumping on him?! He seems funny too
Munver isn’t too bad at all on the eye. Looks like he could smell good too. I can tell he has a particular type and it won’t be anything we see currently in the villa.

Last edited: