Love Island 2024

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
What a spectacle from Harriet. I've never seen anything so ridiculous.

HONESTLEHHHH, GENRALLALALY 💀

When she doesn’t know what to say or doesn’t have a counter argument she just crys.

She’s never faced any rejection in her life.

fun humour GIF

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
my feeling is that Joey is more Uma's type but she might play it safe and recouple with Ayo.

but on the other hand If she's this ballsy ''bad b'' that she's trying to project then I would expect her to pick Joey.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Joey was disappointed. I reckon he never loses a girl to another man. Ayo looked STRESSED. Is it cos he still likes Mimi or cos he just doesn’t wanna chirps uma inf front of her

Harriet is a fing s show

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
my feeling is that Joey is more Uma's type but she might play it safe and recouple with Ayo.

but on the other hand If she's this ballsy ''bad b'' that she's trying to project then I would expect her to pick Joey.
Also I agree. I think ayo was the easier option somehow. Joey hasn’t given her too much. Whereas Ayo had like puppy dog eyes. Also I think she knows it will make Joey squirm, I wish I had her confidence when I was her age! Shes deffo the most attractive but I find her annoying. There are a few girls that genuinely look the same to me. I feel like they’ll fade out in the first couple weeks.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Joey was disappointed. I reckon he never loses a girl to another man. Ayo looked STRESSED. Is it cos he still likes Mimi or cos he just doesn’t wanna chirps uma inf front of her

Harriet is a fing s show
STRESSED is the word. I really can't tell but I feel like he has better chemistry with Mimi thats how it's coming across to me.

the way Uma glanced over at Joey after his recoupling, that b is for the streets. Ayo beware.

and why did Uma say sorry to Ayo after she picked him? she's sorry that she's about to waste his GODDAMN time that's why.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
STRESSED is the word. I really can't tell but I feel like he has better chemistry with Mimi thats how it's coming across to me.

the way Uma glanced over at Joey after his recoupling, that b is for the streets. Ayo beware.

and why did Uma say sorry to Ayo after she picked him? she's sorry that she's about to waste his GODDAMN time that's why.
Yes, I think they’ve only shown Mimi with a mardy expression which is deliberate editing. Like I doubt she’s sulking that hard all day. I think ayo wanred to get picked which is a natural feeling but then he’s like errr oh dear. I think Mimi will prefer Auo from the 20 sec of the new guy I saw.

Omg yes! Such an astute point, she doesn’t care either way. I think she will get with someone new I don’t think him or Joey are a good match.

What the hell is everyone doing overlooking munver he seems funny and he’s prob one of best looking.

Joey coming across well shockingly.

So far this series is up there with 2016 vibes

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Yes, I think they’ve only shown Mimi with a mardy expression which is deliberate editing. Like I doubt she’s sulking that hard all day. I think ayo wanred to get picked which is a natural feeling but then he’s like errr oh dear. I think Mimi will prefer Auo from the 20 sec of the new guy I saw.

Omg yes! Such an astute point, she doesn’t care either way. I think she will get with someone new I don’t think him or Joey are a good match.

What the hell is everyone doing overlooking munver he seems funny and he’s prob one of best looking.

Joey coming across well shockingly.

So far this series is up there with 2016 vibes
I also find Uma annoying btw just as you mentioned before. I think she is too aware of her “pretty face privilege” if I can call it that. She has a beautiful face and features although her head seems out of proportion from the rest of her body. No shade just an observation. Mimi has the most sex appeal imo

Joey has a bit of swagger about him, I can’t even lie.

Munver is coupled up with Patsy who seems like she might have a great personality and she’s keen but he just isn’t interested.