Love Island 2024

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I am remembering how much I hated Saturday night for not having an episode, I’m in my 30s now and realise that is so silly but I am genuinely annoyed there won’t be a proper ep tomorrow. Thr unseen bits is crap

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
and even with the best intentions of calling out the bullshit you see on Tiktok after a while it becomes repetitive and/or too heavy.
Yeah it’s just never ending. Dg getting took down a peg or 10 was a small victory, he’s lost his feeling of omnipotence which is enough for me I guess. Ge was the one I saw first on this app.

But it’s like what’s the point in the constant outrage and awareness and exposure etc - it’s like cancelled whackamole. Give it a few days someone else has trumped the last instance of hate speech. No one is cancelable becaude this is already the home of the cancelled. And it’s funny for a while. But then I’m cringing at myself for caring and giving them any views. There might be another wave of “shocking” behaviour but right now we have gone into Groundhog Day the EDL spin off

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Oh my gosh Ayos face.

I couldn’t read his expression - I get the feeling he wanted Mimi dumped then and there, surely the natural reaction would have been to smile when it was announced she was staying? Mimi deserves better, I hope the new lad is a decent match.

I want to see more of munveer, he’s not getting enough airtime.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
FIRST LOOK IS OUT! We predicted right about Ayo. Makes for a cute storyline if he manages to win the girl back. However the new guy seems better in the first look than I thought he’d be on Friday. His horrible shirt threw me off.

I have worked out I’ve got a 1 degree of separation from Ronnie can’t remember if I mentioned! He deffo don’t fancy his current bird does he.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
FIRST LOOK IS OUT! We predicted right about Ayo. Makes for a cute storyline if he manages to win the girl back. However the new guy seems better in the first look than I thought he’d be on Friday. His horrible shirt threw me off.

I have worked out I’ve got a 1 degree of separation from Ronnie can’t remember if I mentioned! He deffo don’t fancy his current bird does he.
Jess seems ready to be wifed off by Ronnie immediately. Which is ridiculous. but after that recoupling speech I hope she got a clue and keeps her options WIDE OPEN.
what is the history between you and Ronnie? 👀

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Uma says she's a ''slow burner''

Over It Eye Roll GIF by Friends

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I’m watching ten min. Ehind

ronnie absolutely couldn’t care less. And it’s annoying that she doesn’t like munveer who is far more normal and nice and hasn’t got a weird toupee. Joey doesn’t like scouse he’s biding his time, and probably is just there for the cheque.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Jess seems ready to be wifed off by Ronnie immediately. Which is ridiculous. but after that recoupling speech I hope she got a clue and keeps her options WIDE OPEN.
what is the history between you and Ronnie? 👀
From same area, he Plays football for a team my ex and some other pals played for… nothing sordid. I’m in my 30s think he’s mid 20s so we are like half a generation apart. He looks like every single man from the area too which is quite funny. They have a uniform and identical voices.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
They just went to bed - omg Ronnie has literally stopped having the power of speech when he’s around her. Surely she knows he isn’t on it.

mimi is not interested in Omar and vice versa. ayo is interested in getting snogged. What a mess I love it

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Argh I don’t want everyone to fancy the same girl. There at least 3 of the girls that are like place holders, they look basically identical no idea what they’re called.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I just saw the sweet treat but. NO ONE fancies him.

I love these snog the islander things it’s basically just a way to force them into a decision and mug someone else off. Love it

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Omg Ayo that was fing horrible. He said Mimi was his first choice. FUMING I AM! FUMING!

God I love love island

Mimi seems to have an inability to open her mouth fully during conversation. Has she got a brace type clamp in her gob?