Love Island 2024

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR... Ayo and Mimi.. what a kiss

Shocked Carrie Ann Inaba GIF by Dancing with the Stars

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Holy s Ronnie’s hair. My sisters been saying his hair is awful but I have only just got a good look at it.

The top bit is way shorter, it’s either a toupee or a hair transplant that hasn’t grown enough yet? No hate to men with no hair it’s same as girls getting extensions just to caveat before I get cancelled again

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Jess is so smug, she really enjoys making Harriet feel like the side piece. That smirk she was doing was so infuriating.

It’s like the cat that got the cream but it’s not cream it’s a steaming pile of s.

Ron’s over arching brow is doing my head in, i can never see his eyes so can’t read his expressions.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Jess is so smug, she really enjoys making Harriet feel like the side piece. That smirk she was doing was so infuriating.

It’s like the cat that got the cream but it’s not cream it’s a steaming pile of s.

Ron’s over arching brow is doing my head in, i can never see his eyes so can’t read his expressions.
Omg I cannot WAIT. I liked Jess but it seems like I won’t in ten mins.

Ronnie’s hair is mad. If it’s a toupee it’s far too short on top.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks

spot on

I wanted to say something else about it but don't want to spoil it for Big Chonky as she's 15 mins behind