Love Island 2024

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
What happened right at the start? First thing I saw is scouse getting annoyed at Joey kissing someone else 8i think the girl he kissed is called Jess.

I love this game how much did I miss
Ronnie took Harriet to the hideaway where they locked lips
Uma told Ayo she felt awkward and didn't want to upset Mimi, Ayo explained that he told Mimi he wanted to get to know her but he failed to mention the part where he told Mimi he would have wrote his speech for Mimi at the recoupling
Ayo pulled Mimi for a chat but she didn't feel like talking

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Ronnie took Harriet to the hideaway where they locked lips
Uma told Ayo she felt awkward and didn't want to upset Mimi, Ayo explained that he told Mimi he wanted to get to know her but he failed to mention the part where he told Mimi he would have wrote his speech for Mimi at the recoupling
Ayo pulled Mimi for a chat but she didn't feel like talking
I meant in the game - before joey kissed Jess - cos I missed the first 5 min of show in the kissing game

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Argh I’m 15 min behind ! I just saw her steal AYO. He had a face like a smacked arse at the news. My phone keeps capitalising his name.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Omg AYO and Mimi in bed! Was he getting with uma in bed last night? I don’t think he’s overwhelmed with either of them tbh.

Can we get some help for Munveer before he completely loses his confidence and fades away.