Becki Jones @beckijones4

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Whatā€™s wrong with her knees. Iā€™ve never seen anything like it when she was walking towards the camera in tht black outfit. They look like they are inside out.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Sheā€™s really loving herself this weekend & goin on about doing things out of her comfort zone. Nobody cares what u wear Becki & stop going on & on about your nails. Sheā€™s absolutely insufferable on the vids she posts. Iā€™d hate to know her in real life. I bet Ian & Cath are having a lovely relaxed time with the house to themselves.. I honestly wish Cath would tell her to move out.

Mar 8, 2024
I actually gasped when I saw them. They look like massive holes in her legs. Iā€™ve never seen anything like it. Sheā€™s got so much body fat her knees donā€™t protrude at all.
Yeah I was shocked to see the massive gaping space where her knee caps are supposed to be

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Sheā€™s built like that cartoon Tasmanian devil on the top half, so square. That green dress did nothing for her and for the love of god can she not buy a decent bra!! She donā€™t half love herself for someone so unfortunate looking.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Sheā€™s built like that cartoon Tasmanian devil on the top half, so square. That green dress did nothing for her and for the love of god can she not buy a decent bra!! She donā€™t half love herself for someone so unfortunate looking.
That dress is too small for herā€¦ Itā€™s squashing her pita tits to death

IMG_9996.jpeg

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
That dress is too small for herā€¦ Itā€™s squashing her pita tits to death

IMG_9996.jpeg
Yeah itā€™s too tight across the bust and stomach, the same way the coloured play suit she tried on before it was. This is the thing she might be a certain size is elasticated stretchy clothes but fitted stuff sheā€™ll need to size up. Still canā€™t get over how square shaped she is. Literally a wardrobe.

Mar 8, 2024
What the do was in this bowl she ate before going out?? A boiled egg! You absolute dirt bag Becki! Bet her room stinks. Like the hotel she stayed in and ate the kebab I bet the room stunk after her being in there. Sheā€™s sitting in bed eating a fing huge bowl of food before going out! What is actually wrong with her. Itā€™s beyond disgusting how bad her eating habits are

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
All this chat about which takeaway becki will have tonight is knocking me sick, and I'm not even the one eating her diet. She's absolutely relentless.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Iā€™m sick of her eating takeaways and eating out all the time as itā€™s grotesque, what makes it worse is her greed with sides! Why not just curry and rice as even thatā€™s bad enough at her size. But no she has 4 sides. WTAF!

And does she not realise substituting (on camera only) fizzy pop with milkshakes, ice blasts, sugary juices etc is probably worse given the amount sheā€™s having . Thick as f*ck.

And who has a fave garage for snacks šŸ¤£

Mar 8, 2024
No need for her. Take away night like she hasnā€™t just had loads of s all weekend. Including a big disgusting kebab in bed on Friday šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢the excitement she shows when sheā€™s got food especially take away absolutely boils my piss

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
No need for her. Take away night like she hasnā€™t just had loads of s all weekend. Including a big disgusting kebab in bed on Friday šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢the excitement she shows when sheā€™s got food especially take away absolutely boils my piss
She cannot contain her excitement with food can she. And add to that the fried breakfast she will have defo got at the hotel, the pancakes and Nutella were defo her warm up breakfast.

Mar 8, 2024
She cannot contain her excitement with food can she. And add to that the fried breakfast she will have defo got at the hotel, the pancakes and Nutella were defo her warm up breakfast.
No she canā€™t hide it or keep it contained at all! She just is in the best mood when she has food near her but itā€™s so apparent when itā€™s take away or something she makes thatā€™s like a take away. She absolutely had a fry up as well as pancakes

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
How was that half of the rice šŸ¤£ She gave herself like 2/3 greedy bleep šŸ™„

Also the fake ā€œdid I get a parathaā€ like she didnā€™t just order it and plan/fantasise about all her sides