Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
How was that half of the rice šŸ¤£ She gave herself like 2/3 greedy bleep šŸ™„

Also the fake ā€œdid I get a parathaā€ like she didnā€™t just order it and plan/fantasise about all her sides
I was laughing about the paratha šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ like who is she trying to kid šŸ¤£

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
No she canā€™t hide it or keep it contained at all! She just is in the best mood when she has food near her but itā€™s so apparent when itā€™s take away or something she makes thatā€™s like a take away. She absolutely had a fry up as well as pancakes
One of the things with her that makes me wanna smash my phone up is when she makes like a curry or something then puts into the takeaway containers šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ honestly itā€™s enraging as who the f*ck does that as an adult.

Mar 8, 2024
One of the things with her that makes me wanna smash my phone up is when she makes like a curry or something then puts into the takeaway containers šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ honestly itā€™s enraging as who the f*ck does that as an adult.
Yeah this absolutely pisses me off too. Sheā€™s just obsessed with take away food

Mar 8, 2024
The rice was nearly all of it. Sharing it with herself only. And as if she forgot she ordered a paratha. No way she would forget any food odd her order.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Don't worry, she's had a shower now and she's soum soum proud. It actually feels nice when you wash your hair. If that makes sensum?
Thatā€™s the bizarre thing - she gets a shower and washes her hair but it instantly looks just as bad. Her diet defo affects her scalp. Since my weight loss my scalp is a million times better and I wasnā€™t near her size.

Mar 8, 2024
Thatā€™s the bizarre thing - she gets a shower and washes her hair but it instantly looks just as bad. Her diet defo affects her scalp. Since my weight loss my scalp is a million times better and I wasnā€™t near her size.
It looks stuck to her head. Always when itā€™s been washed. She never dries it at the roots for volume. She dries it straight down so it just sticks to her meaty bonce

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It looks stuck to her head. Always when itā€™s been washed. She never dries it at the roots for volume. She dries it straight down so it just sticks to her meaty bonce
Meaty bonce šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ sheā€™s using that drying brush doesnā€™t she so probably canā€™t lift her arms up high up to start at the roots šŸ˜³šŸ¤£

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Sheā€™s posted a video from 3 years ago and the difference in her weight then compared to now is absolutely shocking. Truly.