Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
1. why show the dress that small when she knew it wasn’t guna fit.
2. Why was she rubbing her nipples?
3. She has 4 tits in the dress
4. Her belly just hangs down in them shorts
5. Her one leg pointed absolutely winds me up
6. No need for how she’s talking to them kids
7. She doesn’t need a snackle box
8. Made sure them kids knew it was her a snackle box
9. She definitely thinks she’s smaller than she is

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
1. why show the dress that small when she knew it wasn’t guna fit.
2. Why was she rubbing her nipples?
3. She has 4 tits in the dress
4. Her belly just hangs down in them shorts
5. Her one leg pointed absolutely winds me up
6. No need for how she’s talking to them kids
7. She doesn’t need a snackle box
8. Made sure them kids knew it was her a snackle box
9. She definitely thinks she’s smaller than she is
🤣🤣 agree with all 9. She’s so annoying. Then add her trying to talk her way out of lying about fizzy pop - not one bit believable. And she will find the new refresher drink at Greggs - no one cares, like no one cares about seeing you try Greggs new menu. And the best part until last - she actually thinks she lost weight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
🤣🤣 agree with all 9. She’s so annoying. Then add her trying to talk her way out of lying about fizzy pop - not one bit believable. And she will find the new refresher drink at Greggs - no one cares, like no one cares about seeing you try Greggs new menu. And the best part until last - she actually thinks she lost weight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I couldn’t subject meself to the greggs video. 😂 will try watch it now. She’s painful to watch cus she has so much confidence which is like fair play to her but she still needs to lose a s tonne of weight

Mar 8, 2024
Her chin is massive. That would annoy me so much. As for the four turds she’s served herself just no. That’s a fing massive portion off food, s loads of cheps too. The dep all over her kofta fingers and hands 🤢🤢 sitting eating it in bed in her cloves. (Garlic cloves) she’s addicted to eating in a bed. Lazy fing turd

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Her chin is massive. That would annoy me so much. As for the four turds she’s served herself just no. That’s a fing massive portion off food, s loads of cheps too. The dep all over her kofta fingers and hands 🤢🤢 sitting eating it in bed in her cloves. (Garlic cloves) she’s addicted to eating in a bed. Lazy fing turd
She thinks she lost weight off her chin 🤣🤣 delusional. I laughed in the Tesco video as she bought all that Greek stuff but then bought her parents an Indian meal - which really she did so she didn’t have to share the Greek stuff 🐷🐷

Mar 8, 2024
She thinks she lost weight off her chin 🤣🤣 delusional. I laughed in the Tesco video as she bought all that Greek stuff but then bought her parents an Indian meal - which really she did so she didn’t have to share the Greek stuff 🐷🐷
She absolutely had no intentions of sharing that Greek food. The portion would have done 2/3 people with the bread. She’s a fat greedy moose.

Mar 8, 2024
Did she say she’s lost weight off her chin???

Mar 8, 2024
Oh my word @Eitak58 just watched it.. holy fing Christ. I don’t even know where to start.
1. The plate obsession she has is not normal
2. Her voice knocks me sick when she says this one toom 🤢🤢
3. The way she says skooers inspires rage I cannot cope with
4. That Indian tea is deffo so she doesn’t have to share her turds
5. She already saw them chocolate fings and knew she was getting them a head of time
6. The way she says pop boils me piss
7. She is absolutely drinking fizzy drinks
8. She finks she has lost weight off her chin is the funniest fing I’ve heard and seen since Aimee’s thermometer carry on 😂😂😂😂
Sorry for the lists I find it easier to get my thoughts out sometimes when i do lists

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Oh my word @Eitak58 just watched it.. holy fing Christ. I don’t even know where to start.
1. The plate obsession she has is not normal
2. Her voice knocks me sick when she says this one toom 🤢🤢
3. The way she says skooers inspires rage I cannot cope with
4. That Indian tea is deffo so she doesn’t have to share her turds
5. She already saw them chocolate fings and knew she was getting them a head of time
6. The way she says pop boils me piss
7. She is absolutely drinking fizzy drinks
8. She finks she has lost weight off her chin is the funniest fing I’ve heard and seen since Aimee’s thermometer carry on 😂😂😂😂
Sorry for the lists I find it easier to get my thoughts out sometimes when i do lists
No I love the lists and I absolutely agree with all. I’m glad someone else agrees with number 4 with me, she is so transparent and greedy 🤣 and oh wasnt it funny how smug she was about the chin weight loss - she actually believes it 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
No I love the lists and I absolutely agree with all. I’m glad someone else agrees with number 4 with me, she is so transparent and greedy 🤣 and oh wasnt it funny how smug she was about rthe chin weight loss - she actually believes it 🤣🤣🤣
Oh I’m happy you enjoy the lists. I go off on a rambling tangent sometimes and a list stops that 😂😂 I appreciate your love of lists.
Yeah number 4 is absolutely right. Can see right through her like fatso 😂😂😂
She was so so smug about the non existent chin weight loss. She’s convinced she is just a little bit chubby. When she’s a lot overweight