Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Oh I’m happy you enjoy the lists. I go off on a rambling tangent sometimes and a list stops that 😂😂 I appreciate your love of lists.
Yeah number 4 is absolutely right. Can see right through her like fatso 😂😂😂
She was so so smug about the non existent chin weight loss. She’s convinced she is just a little bit chubby. When she’s a lot overweight
Lists are so much easier to read, love em 🤣 and yeah we see through her and I would love to have seen their face getting that box meal whilst she dined on a mound of Greek food 🤣

She 100% sees herself as just a bit chubby I agree, the way she calls herself plus size proves that. She pushing the weight loss thing - First her leggings are too big, then her chin has got smaller and also she had to size down in the green suit (what even was that 🤣🙈) but I only see her getting bigger, genuinely.

Mar 8, 2024
Lists are so much easier to read, love em 🤣 and yeah we see through her and I would love to have seen their face getting that box meal whilst she dined on a mound of Greek food 🤣

She 100% sees herself as just a bit chubby I agree, the way she calls herself plus size proves that. She pushing the weight loss thing - First her leggings are too big, then her chin has got smaller and also she had to size down in the green suit (what even was that 🤣🙈) but I only see her getting bigger, genuinely.
Lists are great. Concise and to the point!
Wahaha and she ate the Greek feast in her room to avoid anyone even sniffing it! Greedy cow
Yes I was thinking that about her commenting on sizing down on the vomit looking suit and the dress. I wouldn’t even mention it when it’s size 26 instead of 28. I do see her getting bigger especially her chin! I am howling I had said about her chin size then you telling me she actually said she has lost weight in her chin wahahahaha

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She thinks she lost weight off her chin 🤣🤣 delusional. I laughed in the Tesco video as she bought all that Greek stuff but then bought her parents an Indian meal - which really she did so she didn’t have to share the Greek stuff 🐷🐷
Bet she will hoover up any leftovers from her parents Indium 👀

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Wahaha and she ate the Greek feast in her room to avoid anyone even sniffing it! Greedy cow
Yes I was thinking that about her commenting on sizing down on the vomit looking suit and the dress. I wouldn’t even mention it when it’s size 26 instead of 28. I do see her getting bigger especially her chin! I am howling I had said about her chin size then you telling me she actually said she has lost weight in her chin wahahahaha
That clothes haul was awful… None of the clothes were nice and they were small for her

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

I don’t get how she doesn’t see how morbidly obese she is… She seems genuinely delusional on social media about it, talking about how she needs to lose a little bit off her tummy 🥴 Also she knows she’s been eating whatever she wants and not calorie counting so why is she entertaining the idea of weight loss? She can’t seriously believe she’s lost weight? I wonder if she’s just saying comments to rage bait or something.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Fair play tho to the kids even they were trying to tell her to put fruit it the newwwwww snackle 🤣🤣🤣 noooooo lard arse will be filling it full of crap!! She ain’t lost any weight at all she really is delulu 😝😝😝
Bet she hated the idea of filling it with fruit 🤣

Absolutely astonishing the amount of food she piled on her plate last night. Not having fizzy drinks isn’t going to change much 🥴

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It’s so funny how you said it’s massive before you knew she was claiming that she had lost weight off it 🤣🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t get how she doesn’t see how morbidly obese she is… She seems genuinely delusional on social media about it, talking about how she needs to lose a little bit off her tummy 🥴 Also she knows she’s been eating whatever she wants and not calorie counting so why is she entertaining the idea of weight loss? She can’t seriously believe she’s lost weight? I wonder if she’s just saying comments to rage bait or something.
She 100% thinks she’s lost weight, the nonsense about leggings been loose, chin being smaller, sizing down etc all point to that. But not sure what she’s seeing as she looks bigger than ever. I don’t think she’s baiting, I think she’s delusional as she looks genuinely convinced and smug about these things 😳🤣 I’m embarrassed for her.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Those rainbow cookies look cremated and can’t tell there’s any colour in them 🤣 Absolutely messed that up and they look very dense and dry inside 😂 Also posted the video right after school finishes to be on the FYP of kids… Weirdo

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
Those cookies are defo an undeclared s ad. She said the other day she had a few ads to film.

The empty bottle in the middle of the baked cookie display screams "s influencer attempts ad".

Either that or she's not getting any ad deals anymore so has started faking advert like content to bait companies.

Mar 8, 2024
That dance workout video has absolutely traumatised me no end. She’s horrifying. She thinks she is skinnier than she is. And she absolutely loves herself. I can’t cope watching her

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She is being told by the weirdos that she’s stunning, she’s has fabulous skin, she is amazing etc.. so her head is filled with s 😂😂😂 as is her diet fat mess
Tbh I think you might be right as I’ve noticed a lot more positivity in her comments. Now I’m not saying I condone the negative ones but the positive ones are doing more harm. They are enablers.

Mar 8, 2024
Tbh I think you might be right as I’ve noticed a lot more positivity in her comments. Now I’m not saying I condone the negative ones but the positive ones are doing more harm. They are enablers.
Yeah I have noticed an increase in positive comments. Not sure why. Maybe she’s filtering bad comments but still there is a lot of comments commending her for being herself and eating what she wants. But it’s enabling her obesity completely