UK
What the fing do is that stand video? I need to make a list @Eitak58 😂
1. Them jarmies are like tents the shorts are fing gigantic
2. She’s acting all giddy as if she’s some sex symbol
3. Her hair is horrendous but she acts like it’s amazing
4. Her confidence to do this video is sky high
5. She really thinks she’s skinnnnyyyyy
6. Her legs are like massive hams
7. Why is she making a whole video on how she stands?
8. The way she stands is so fing annoying
9. Why change the subject to then go back to the stand?!
10. She has been told so many times she’s stunning that it’s actually gone to her meaty head
11. She stands like this cus she’s posing as she thinks she looks attractive
12. This pose highlights her lack of knee caps.
This video has absolutely riled me no end
This!!! 🙌🏻 ALL of this!! 👏🏻

Mar 8, 2024
Great list 🤣 she’s an absolute moron isn’t she. I mean is this what is classed as content these days? Some kneeless obese lump talking like an immature giggling teenager about standing like a flamingo. FML.

And her f*cking cheeks, chin and jaw area is huge, lost weight off it - my arse.
They are massive, just so meaty. In her new b&m video she’s loving herself with her new do. Hug her facial features are fing massive. Just proper oversized cheeks but she thinks she’s stunning

pingpong

Apr 13, 2024
midlans
I think she maybe deletes some of the negative ones? And they wouldn’t go on an alcoholics page and praise them for drinking or a druggies for taking drugs etc. She’s really unhealthy and an addict, they shouldn’t be telling her she’s amazing and not doing anything wrong by gorging her big fat self constantly.
This comment absolutely hits the nail on the head!!!

pingpong

Apr 13, 2024
midlans
Big bertttthhhhaaaa has had her hair done. Surprisingly looked nice for once seeing as it wasn’t slicked back with grease which you could fry an egg on. Only then for the lard arse to scrape it back up showing her humongous Humpty Dumpty head!! What was the actual point u useless flubber chubba

Attachments

• IMG_2108.jpeg
    IMG_2108.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 6

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
They are massive, just so meaty. In her new b&m video she’s loving herself with her new do. Hug her facial features are fing massive. Just proper oversized cheeks but she thinks she’s stunning
The colour does not suit her one bit and it actually looked like she’d plonked a wig on her big chocka block head!! Where does she get her confidence from!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Big bertttthhhhaaaa has had her hair done. Surprisingly looked nice for once seeing as it wasn’t slicked back with grease which you could fry an egg on. Only then for the lard arse to scrape it back up showing her humongous Humpty Dumpty head!! What was the actual point u useless flubber chubba
Cracking up here 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
The colour does not suit her one bit and it actually looked like she’d plonked a wig on her big chocka block head!! Where does she get her confidence from!
Her maccies video was just her loving herself again. She has so much confidence I can’t get over it. Them two strands of hair hanging down were so irritating. Playing mum again. Getting the kids from school and taking them to dance. Saying she’s had a chaotic day. Maccies, hairdresser and school run does not a chaotic day make

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Her maccies video was just her loving herself again. She has so much confidence I can’t get over it. Them two strands of hair hanging down were so irritating. Playing mum again. Getting the kids from school and taking them to dance. Saying she’s had a chaotic day. Maccies, hairdresser and school run does not a chaotic day make
Her mum cosplay annoys the hell out of me

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Her confidence is off the scale with the new hair. The GRWM vid lip syncing to the Spice Girls - well to quote them to her! Who do you think you are? 🤣🤣🤣

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
Oh god she's got Tacum Bell. I could tell by her demeanor she was absolutely raging at the portion sizes. Then she said at the end that everything was miniature 🤣

Becki it's junk food. It's not a proper meal. You're supposed to scran it once in a blue moon when you're drunk. Still looked 400x better than your rank casserole though. If that makes sensum.

Mar 8, 2024
Her confidence is off the scale with the new hair. The GRWM vid lip syncing to the Spice Girls - well to quote them to her! Who do you think you are? 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve not seen any videos today. I’m away on holiday. Just got in bed so I’m off to watch this lip syncing and get annoyed by her meaty smug self loving face