Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
Her confidence is off the scale with the new hair. The GRWM vid lip syncing to the Spice Girls - well to quote them to her! Who do you think you are? 🤣🤣🤣
fing hell. I was not prepared for this at all.
How greasy is her hair?
How meaty are her cheeks?
Why did she put the jumper on over the potato sack sized jarmies?
Why did she put some thing on her hair to make it look greasy?
Sticking it up in a clamp and having two strands stick out looks fing ridiculous.
Wasn’t enough watching this I watched her Taco Bell.. absolutely no fing need for it. Her hair is so so greasy in it. Her head and chin look gigantic in it. The way her lips go when she says cheese sauce absolutely wound me up. She can’t contain her glee at all. Although she is disgusted at the “small” size when it’s not small at all. Saying the oven food would be just as unhealthy yet she eats oven food a lot and thinks it’s healthy cus it’s not take away. Becki you’re fing massive. You need to do something asap

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
fing hell. I was not prepared for this at all.
How greasy is her hair?
How meaty are her cheeks?
Why did she put the jumper on over the potato sack sized jarmies?
Why did she put some thing on her hair to make it look greasy?
Sticking it up in a clamp and having two strands stick out looks fing ridiculous.
Wasn’t enough watching this I watched her Taco Bell.. absolutely no fing need for it. Her hair is so so greasy in it. Her head and chin look gigantic in it. The way her lips go when she says cheese sauce absolutely wound me up. She can’t contain her glee at all. Although she is disgusted at the “small” size when it’s not small at all. Saying the oven food would be just as unhealthy yet she eats oven food a lot and thinks it’s healthy cus it’s not take away. Becki you’re fing massive. You need to do something asap
She’s been wearing those bunny PJs for ages 🤢

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
Damn, Girls Aloud tickets can't have been selling well if they were going at half price for regular punters and getting gifted to z list "influencers" like Becki. I get they have to have the venues filled for optics and hype, absolutely scraping the barrel though.

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Damn, Girls Aloud tickets can't have been selling well if they were going at half price for regular punters and getting gifted to z list "influencers" like Becki. I get they have to have the venues filled for optics and hype, absolutely scraping the barrel though.
Duck that bleep, she doesn’t deserve free tickets or food… Bet she was stuffing her face all night in that VIP section like an absolute 🐷

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
Duck that bleep, she doesn’t deserve free tickets or food… Bet she was stuffing her face all night in that VIP section like an absolute 🐷
Who did she even go with? You'd have thought she'd take Payyyge as a noncing opportunity, but if it was Paige she would've been on camera. I still think they might've fallen out on her birthday.

Mar 8, 2024
She got free tickets. Disgusting. She doesn’t deserve them and to be in VIP. Eating everyfink in sight.
No need for that kebab video. It’s a disgusting amount of food. Her sheer excitement is spilling out of her. Her room must stink. Double garlic dep and onions 🤢🤢🤢🤢 vile just vile eating that in bed.

Mar 8, 2024
When she says that looks so delicious look how her lips go 🤢 she can’t control her giddiness over the garlic mayo being on her cheps. And the ooofff she does absolutely fing not Becki no need at all

Mar 8, 2024
She can just about get that forkful of meat into her mouth. The kebab looks rotten. Says she needs to eat slower.. absolutely no way she has any food left regardless of eating slow of fast. And the person she says took some garlic bread was her.. I’d say she ate it walking from the front door to the kitchen

Attachments

• IMG_4068.png
    IMG_4068.png
    411.6 KB · Views: 5
May 1, 2023
Who did she even go with? You'd have thought she'd take Payyyge as a noncing opportunity, but if it was Paige she would've been on camera. I still think they might've fallen out on her birthday.

I have thought that too - Paige usually gets mentioned at least every second video, but hardly a peep since her birthday. Maybe now she is 16, Bec isn't as interested in creeping on her anymore...who knows.