Becki Jones @beckijones4

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Becki definitely dragged out the dog’s suffering for way longer than what should have happened. He was urinating around the house, off his food, howling and the whole time she was insisting there wasn’t much going on. He wasn’t able to go on walks and didn’t seem to enjoy doing much. His prognosis was poor as soon as they said he had Cushings (doesn’t take being a vet to see that since it’s literally on Google). The urinating everywhere and being off food are both signs of going downhill. She dragged this stuff out for months ffs selfish bleep. Her answer to everything was give him cheap sausages and junk because her answer to everything in life is eat snacks, bleeping bison. I’m mad she didn’t do what was best for him earlier. Selfish POS always puts herself first and didn’t want to let him go even when she should have. Shouldn’t have pets but I wouldn’t be surprised if those idiots get another dog, can see her doing it for content. This makes me more mad than usual as the Rickets jokes aside the dog didn’t deserve to suffer because it had the misfortune of living with the Joneses who don’t have the maturity to care for a dog.

nosebump

Jun 1, 2024
UK
How many takeaways do you think dainty Becki will require to get over the dog's death? I'd hazard a guess at 8 over the next 4 days.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Anyone else irritated by the cut on her nose?🤣🤣

This thread isn’t active and no surprise as it’s like Groundhog Day with this chocka block headed t. It’s McD’s, takeaway, chin blocking, crimes against fashion hauls, waddling out of breath in some wood or another , doing her living room dance routines looking like a dancing weeble wobble, supermarket daily 😴😴

genesiscaress

Apr 15, 2024
Stoke
how much product do you bet big cheek beks has to use for when she does makeup? there is a fairly large surface area to cover. i suppose that could be why she doesnt do it too often, cuz she has to use a fton and cant afford keep buying so much

Mar 8, 2024
Her eyes are non existent in her maccies share box feast in her food van. Also P absolutely cannot dance. I know she’s young and I sound like a c u n t saying this but she can’t dance. She just over dances and it looks ridiculous. It’s not dancing at all. Soz Piagey

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Her eyes are non existent in her maccies share box feast in her food van. Also P absolutely cannot dance. I know she’s young and I sound like a c u n t saying this but she can’t dance. She just over dances and it looks ridiculous. It’s not dancing at all. Soz Piagey
No I don’t think you sound like a c*nt, you are just stating facts. She can’t dance.

I’m sick of seeing this fat f*ck pigging out on fast food in her car, imagine pulling up in a car park next to her filming herself scoffing 😳🤣 she thinks having no chips makes her meal healthy. Absolute plank.

Mar 8, 2024
No I don’t think you sound like a c*nt, you are just stating facts. She can’t dance.

I’m sick of seeing this fat f*ck pigging out on fast food in her car, imagine pulling up in a car park next to her filming herself scoffing 😳🤣 she thinks having no chips makes her meal healthy. Absolute plank.
She’s a tank isn’t she! Thinks cus she got no cheps she’s having a healthy meal. She’s having a fing share box!
I’m so glad you agree! She really can’t dance.

Mar 8, 2024
A share box is a snack to her 🤣 and she can’t dance and now she’s older people should really stop encouraging her.
It is! Them nuggets and strips didn’t stand a bloody chance!
They really should stop encouraging her and telling her she is amazing. I don’t know how she wins awards either. I can’t watch her dancing it makes me feel really uncomfortable.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It is! Them nuggets and strips didn’t stand a bloody chance!
They really should stop encouraging her and telling her she is amazing. I don’t know how she wins awards either. I can’t watch her dancing it makes me feel really uncomfortable.
No she inhaled them 🤣 I see she’s still not over mcds stopping her fave sour cream dip 🤣

Yeah it gets to a point you have to be cruel to be kind and give a reality check, no good her being lied to. I get second hand embarrassment honestly 😳🤣

Mar 8, 2024
No she inhaled them 🤣 I see she’s still not over mcds stopping her fave sour cream dip 🤣

Yeah it gets to a point you have to be cruel to be kind and give a reality check, no good her being lied to. I get second hand embarrassment honestly 😳🤣
I know she really has been hurt by the dep beinf removed. It’s absolutely crushed her. You can almost see the pain in her teeny eyes.
Yes the embarrassment I feel is too much. I can’t look for long. She tries to hard and it looks fing ridiculous especially when she has really baggy kecks on and baggy t shirt. I’m so glad to get this off my chest and not be judged 😂😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I know she really has been hurt by the dep beinf removed. It’s absolutely crushed her. You can almost see the pain in her teeny eyes.
Yes the embarrassment I feel is too much. I can’t look for long. She tries to hard and it looks fing ridiculous especially when she has really baggy kecks on and baggy t shirt. I’m so glad to get this off my chest and not be judged 😂😂
She’s more gutted over the dip than her dog dying 🙈🤣 sums her up.

And no judgement here as i think exactly the same. I cringe and have to scroll on. She dresses scruffy too.

Mar 8, 2024
She’s more gutted over the dip than her dog dying 🙈🤣 sums her up.

And no judgement here as i think exactly the same. I cringe and have to scroll on. She dresses scruffy too.
You have read my mind I was guna reply to your next response she’s more gutted over the dep then the dog 😂😂😂
She fakes a scouse accent very badly as well. Her dress sense is awful isn’t it. I can’t watch her dancing I have to scroll past cus it’s just bad viewing

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
You have read my mind I was guna reply to your next response she’s more gutted over the dep then the dog 😂😂😂
She fakes a scouse accent very badly as well. Her dress sense is awful isn’t it. I can’t watch her dancing I have to scroll past cus it’s just bad viewing
She is though 🤣🤣

Yeah she defo tries to put a scouse accent on, as tight as it may sound she’s a really annoying lass 🤣🤣 she doesn’t dress for her size.

Mar 8, 2024
She is though 🤣🤣

Yeah she defo tries to put a scouse accent on, as tight as it may sound she’s a really annoying lass 🤣🤣 she doesn’t dress for her size.
You can see how heartbroken she is over the dep. it’s not normal how much she likes it. I’ve never tried it but I can imagine it fing stinks.
Yeah she dresses wrong for her body shape. She is in good shape like but the baggy clothes etc don’t suit her.