Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
She thinks the work outs give her more justification to gorge on takeaways. She’s thick as do. And I don’t know about you but I would never order a garlic bread with a kebab, I probably would struggle with the chips.
I don’t ever order kebabs. But if I did I absolutely would not eat garlic bread and cheps too with it

Mar 8, 2024
No absolutely not. I can’t with them cake videos. And the dancing.. her chippy tits swinging all over the gaff. No. Just no.
Absolutely no fing need for the excitement noises and dancing she is doing. Over a fing cake! Bet she takes them all to her room so no one else can even get a sniff of the cake whiff. And no Becki brucey you ain’t.. you look like you’ve ate brucey and the whole cake!

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
She thinks the work outs give her more justification to gorge on takeaways. She’s thick as do. And I don’t know about you but I would never order a garlic bread with a kebab, I probably would struggle with the chips.

I watched a secret eaters episode where a lass who was regularly running 10 miles a day to train for a marathon was still eating too many calories and gaining weight. But good luck with your weekly shuffle, Bison.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
No absolutely not. I can’t with them cake videos. And the dancing.. her chippy tits swinging all over the gaff. No. Just no.
Absolutely no fing need for the excitement noises and dancing she is doing. Over a fing cake! Bet she takes them all to her room so no one else can even get a sniff of the cake whiff. And no Becki brucey you ain’t.. you look like you’ve ate brucey and the whole cake!
She needs an intervention 😳🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I watched a secret eaters episode where a lass who was regularly running 10 miles a day to train for a marathon was still eating too many calories and gaining weight. But good luck with your weekly shuffle, Bison.
She is thick, she believes her waddle in the woods or weeble wobbling in living room is giving her freedom to have more treats. Her mentality on everything is wrong.

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
Lads I've been tracking my food (calories and macros) since the start of April. I transitioned from a deficit into maintaince and I've just taken a day off and make burgers and I've NEVER BEEN HAPPIER. There's something to be said for having goals and discipline and then treating yourself. The Bison will never know this level of joy because she can't deny herself a single thing she wants for more than a day.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Lads I've been tracking my food (calories and macros) since the start of April. I transitioned from a deficit into maintaince and I've just taken a day off and make burgers and I've NEVER BEEN HAPPIER. There's something to be said for having goals and discipline and then treating yourself. The Bison will never know this level of joy because she can't deny herself a single thing she wants for more than a day.
Ah nice one that you’ve achieved that. Did it take a lot to get in to?

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
Ah nice one that you’ve achieved that. Did it take a lot to get in to?

Not really, but I'm alright with food for the most part anyway. I don't bother with takeaways and can take or leave desserts most of the time.

I decided to track for the first time because I'm into a sport that has weight classes and want to compete next year. It helped me see where extra calories were coming from that I could easily cut down on. For me that was from oil, cheese, and butter mostly.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Not really, but I'm alright with food for the most part anyway. I don't bother with takeaways and can take or leave desserts most of the time.

I decided to track for the first time because I'm into a sport that has weight classes and want to compete next year. It helped me see where extra calories were coming from that I could easily cut down on. For me that was from oil, cheese, and butter mostly.
Well done for being so focused and hope it gets you to a place to compete.

I follow this fitness guy on TT, just last week he did a video on the calories in olive oil! I was genuinely shocked. So many things are hidden/ignored calories aren’t they .. like Becki with her dips, dips and sauces are so full of calories it’s unreal.

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
Well done for being so focused and hope it gets you to a place to compete.

I follow this fitness guy on TT, just last week he did a video on the calories in olive oil! I was genuinely shocked. So many things are hidden/ignored calories aren’t they .. like Becki with her dips, dips and sauces are so full of calories it’s unreal.

Yeah, until you track you really have no idea. The biggest issue for most folk is needing to learn the difference between "healthy" and "low calorie", because one does not equal the other.