Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah, until you track you really have no idea. The biggest issue for most folk is needing to learn the difference between "healthy" and "low calorie", because one does not equal the other.
When I was on my weight loss journey (disclaimer I was no where near the size of Becki 🤣) I learnt that things stated as low calories weren’t always the healthiest option, have to look at everything else it’s got in. I’m not into the protein thing but surely the high protein items have hidden badness?

Mar 8, 2024
She's absolutely lost touch with reality. She thinks she's a cute wee influencer, but she's just documenting a horrific eating disorder.
It really is horrific. She has a serious eating disorder and is documenting it. People commenting she’s amazing/stunning and saying she should eat what she wants are all contributing to this eating disorder. It’s giving her a distorted view on her diet and health

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
When I was on my weight loss journey (disclaimer I was no where near the size of Becki 🤣) I learnt that things stated as low calories weren’t always the healthiest option, have to look at everything else it’s got in. I’m not into the protein thing but surely the high protein items have hidden badness?

My stomach is sensitive as do so I need to get my protein from real food like chicken and Greek yoghurt. Anything packaged and processed is suspicious. You gotta read the back and see if it's made from real food or just full of garbage. Some junk is fine, but it won't fill you up. Always better to eat some chicken than a "protein bar" that probably has a bunch of se in it.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
My stomach is sensitive as do so I need to get my protein from real food like chicken and Greek yoghurt. Anything packaged and processed is suspicious. You gotta read the back and see if it's made from real food or just full of garbage. Some junk is fine, but it won't fill you up. Always better to eat some chicken than a "protein bar" that probably has a bunch of se in it.
I think you see so much things saying high protein now and I bet majority of people don’t look past the front label with that tagline on it. Nutrition is a very complex thing though and there is so much bad information out there I can see why people get it so wrong.

Mar 8, 2024
She’s no shame. It’s more and more evident she thinks she’s just a little overweight and things with her health aren’t that serious.
It is becoming more apparent that she does think she’s just carry a little extra weight when really it’s a whole family. She clearly thinks it’s ok and acceptable to just eat so badly every single day. It’s disgusting

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
I think you see so much things saying high protein now and I bet majority of people don’t look past the front label with that tagline on it. Nutrition is a very complex thing though and there is so much bad information out there I can see why people get it so wrong.

Yep! Marketing has a lot to answer for. It takes effort to educate yourself among a sea of bullshit and not everyone has the time.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It is becoming more apparent that she does think she’s just carry a little extra weight when really it’s a whole family. She clearly thinks it’s ok and acceptable to just eat so badly every single day. It’s disgusting
She actually makes it to be one big joke, she’ll be sorry when the reality check comes as it will. I don’t wish her any harm so I genuinely hope she wakes the hell up before that happens.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yep! Marketing has a lot to answer for. It takes effort to educate yourself among a sea of bullshit and not everyone has the time.
It really does. I agree it is really complex, I guess that’s why planks like Becki don’t stand a chance (obviously that’s just one of her issues).

Mar 8, 2024
She actually makes it to be one big joke, she’ll be sorry when the reality check comes as it will. I don’t wish her any harm so I genuinely hope she wakes the hell up before that happens.
It’s not good the way she’s eating . It won’t be long till she has some complications. I absolutely don’t wish the girl any harm. She just needs to stop eating the way she is. It’s worrying and it’s dangerous

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It’s not good the way she’s eating . It won’t be long till she has some complications. I absolutely don’t wish the girl any harm. She just needs to stop eating the way she is. It’s worrying and it’s dangerous
Surely her mum must be worried? I know when I was overweight my parents used to say stuff and it come from a place of worry.

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh

I can't stand her. She's infesting the rest of her family with her awful habits and almost giving her followers permission to eat like her by saying she's so helfy, and it's fineee, and everyone deserves a treat. That's my problem with her. Be honest Bex, you feel like s and no one should copy your diet.

Mar 8, 2024
No absolutely fing not. Another take away. And she can’t even say take away night so she had to say chippy tea night! She was also going for a fifth rib! There was no need for the size of the battered sausage section she forced in her mouf! She thinks it’s fine to eat this way. The excitement on her voice and laugh cus she has a take away is shocking. How anyone can compliment her and say anything positive about this is beyond me

Mar 8, 2024
Surely her mum must be worried? I know when I was overweight my parents used to say stuff and it come from a place of worry.
Yeah exactly! But I’d say they can’t say a word to her about it. She would get real nasty real quick I could imagine if anyone dared to say “you’re a fat t pack it in you’re eating is fing grim ya overweight heffer”

Mar 8, 2024
What the do is her instagram story for Father’s Day?
She really is so fick and illiterate
Wonder what we will see for Father’s Day today. Wonder what she got him to show off to everyone cus she’s so so kind. Deffo a Father’s Day take away or meal out today for fat chops