Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah she has to doesn’t she. And to think she went to the doctors over her yellow eyes and he apparently said she’s healthy 🤣
Wahahaha if she’s healthy that means I look like shakira. My flaps is she healthy. There was absolutely no visit a dr.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
That lunch bag she has is fing ridiculous. She has no shame
Honestly she’s a beast. Absolutely no need for it. Them kids especially the younger one should not be eating all that crap. Disgusting that’s she pushing her gross eating habits on them kids that aren’t even hers (even though she thinks they are).

Oh and I hate that sickly soft voice she tries doing to act dainty - get in the sea you irritating t 🤣

Also she called fridge raiders - chicken space invaders 🤣🤣🤣 thick fat plank.

Mar 8, 2024
Honestly she’s a beast. Absolutely no need for it. Them kids especially the younger one should not be eating all that crap. Disgusting that’s she pushing her gross eating habits on them kids that aren’t even hers (even though she thinks they are).

Oh and I hate that sickly soft voice she tries doing to act dainty - get in the sea you irritating t 🤣

Also she called fridge raiders - chicken space invaders 🤣🤣🤣 thick fat plank.
I actually meant the physical lunch box as I didn’t watch past her getting it out. I can’t watch her pack such disgusting amounts of crap! And for kids too. Like you say they aren’t hers and she’s packing them food that would feed 6 people. No way everyone brings this much food. Any one in here go to these things that could shed some light? She literally sits and eats the whole time she’s there. I hate when she does her eating videos at them shows. The way she darts her beady eyes around the room and laughing at the people around her. Seeing if anyone is looking at her cus she is in TikTok and “everywun is so used to me doing these vidoes” she’s fing fat mess
That soft voice she does knocks me sick. She just makes me feel ill.
Get in the sea has me howling 😂😂😂😂
Did she really call them that? She’s the epitome of a fat dumb do

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I actually meant the physical lunch box as I didn’t watch past her getting it out. I can’t watch her pack such disgusting amounts of crap! And for kids too. Like you say they aren’t hers and she’s packing them food that would feed 6 people. No way everyone brings this much food. Any one in here go to these things that could shed some light? She literally sits and eats the whole time she’s there. I hate when she does her eating videos at them shows. The way she darts her beady eyes around the room and laughing at the people around her. Seeing if anyone is looking at her cus she is in TikTok and “everywun is so used to me doing these vidoes” she’s fing fat mess
That soft voice she does knocks me sick. She just makes me feel ill.
Get in the sea has me howling 😂😂😂😂
Did she really call them that? She’s the epitome of a fat dumb do
Oh the avengers lunch bag - yeah it’s ridiculous 🤣 but what she put in it was bad but she had so many extras on top today too. And the kids stuff was just processed crap and sweet stuff. Not even a home made sandwich or yoghurt or proper fruit (just a little grape thing). Those kids parents ought to be ashamed letting it happen too.

She does need to get in the fing sea, she will feel at home with the rest of the beluga whales 🤣🤣 I’ve had enough of her and her grotesque nonsense.

Mar 8, 2024
Oh the avengers lunch bag - yeah it’s ridiculous 🤣 but what she put in it was bad but she had so many extras on top today too. And the kids stuff was just processed crap and sweet stuff. Not even a home made sandwich or yoghurt or proper fruit (just a little grape thing). Those kids parents ought to be ashamed letting it happen too.

She does need to get in the fing sea, she will feel at home with the rest of the beluga whales 🤣🤣 I’ve had enough of her and her grotesque nonsense.
Oh was it worse than usual!! And they pack sometimes them pre packed wraps and butties which are just fing disgusting! Make them yourself ya fat t! Stop feeding them kids such fatty foods. And you’re right their parents just letting her pack this unnecessary amount of s for them. Still don’t get why she takes them each week. It’s fing odd

She would be at home with the whales. But even they wouldn’t accept her disgusting eating habit.
Yeah im so over her fat fing greed

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Oh was it worse than usual!! And they pack sometimes them pre packed wraps and butties which are just fing disgusting! Make them yourself ya fat t! Stop feeding them kids such fatty foods. And you’re right their parents just letting her pack this unnecessary amount of s for them. Still don’t get why she takes them each week. It’s fing odd

She would be at home with the whales. But even they wouldn’t accept her disgusting eating habit.
Yeah im so over her fat fing greed
Yes as she takes her chicken goujans and all the sweet stuff and crisps, then has a massive Tupperware of Caesar salad too and mini scotch eggs. Beast. And there was tubs of donuts, dairy milk cornflakes buns and snowballs as extras on top of all the se already in the individual lunch boxes. How is she not embarrassed, the shame she should feel.

Yeah the parents are a disgrace but yeah why do they let her take them? It’s really bizarre behaviour all round from them all. Does her mum go or just her?

Infact not whales as they are lovely, she more resembles a fing walrus 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Yes as she takes her chicken goujans and all the sweet stuff and crisps, then has a massive Tupperware of Caesar salad too and mini scotch eggs. Beast. And there was tubs of donuts, dairy milk cornflakes buns and snowballs as extras on top of all the se already in the individual lunch boxes. How is she not embarrassed, the shame she should feel.

Yeah the parents are a disgrace but yeah why do they let her take them? It’s really bizarre behaviour all round from them all. Does her mum go or just her?

Infact not whales as they are lovely, she more resembles a fing walrus 🤣🤣
Oh holy fing kebab and garlic dep that’s fing grim the amount of s.
I don’t get why they let her take them. I find it so fing odd. Her mum used to go but I don’t think she does now fat hole can drive.
I’d say her ma is sick of watching her stuff her fat neck.
Walrus is a better comparison 😂😂😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Oh holy fing kebab and garlic dep that’s fing grim the amount of s.
I don’t get why they let her take them. I find it so fing odd. Her mum used to go but I don’t think she does now fat hole can drive.
I’d say her ma is sick of watching her stuff her fat neck.
Walrus is a better comparison 😂😂😂
It was grim, if she gets a takeaway tonight then I’ll be commenting on her post, I might even stitch her 🤣

Ah of course now she can drive she doesn’t need her mum, I wondered why there was no food for Cath in the bag. I bet her mum is glad she doesn’t have to drive her about everywhere.

Mar 8, 2024
It was grim, if she gets a takeaway tonight then I’ll be commenting on her post, I might even stitch her 🤣

Ah of course now she can drive she doesn’t need her mum, I wondered why there was no food for Cath in the bag. I bet her mum is glad she doesn’t have to drive her about everywhere.
She will be getting a kebab cus it’s what’s she fancies of course. And it’s all just for her. Fat mess.
Yeah I’d say her mum was sick of going to maccies for her

Mar 8, 2024
Surely even she won’t have the audacity for a take out tonight.
I don’t know.. I’m in two minds to if she will after that fellas video too. Maybe that is why she packed extra crap. If she doesn’t dish up anything and says she ate a lot today she’s deffo got a take away and hiding it