Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Which she doesn’t because she’s eating chips, rice and naan in her video which is definitely three sides (and I suspect also the poppadoms off camera)
Well yes to us normal people we class chips/rice and a bread as sides. But she doesn’t. She thinks no Shami kebab, bhajis or pakoras means it’s not a big meal and is just a simple normal meal.

And yeah defo more food off camera. 100%.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
That’s another of her issues is portions. Everything is excessive. Always extra. I mean she bought a Caesar salad from Costco that feeds 4 and she has eaten it to herself with 24 hours. Speechless.
She’s so unbelievably greedy it’s unreal… She absolutely knows it’s not for one person but chooses to eat it all because she’s too greedy to control her portions

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s so unbelievably greedy it’s unreal… She absolutely knows it’s not for one person but chooses to eat it all because she’s too greedy to control her portions
Yep it’s pure greed. She doesn’t share does she, that’s why when she got all that Greek food to try from Tesco’s she got her parents a meal box just so she didn’t have to share the Greek food (which would’ve fed 2/3 people). I think she would throw a wobbler if anyone ate something of hers.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Yep it’s pure greed. She doesn’t share does she, that’s why when she got all that Greek food to try from Tesco’s she got her parents a meal box just so she didn’t have to share the Greek food (which would’ve fed 2/3 people). I think she would throw a wobbler if anyone ate something of hers.
100%, she gets so possessive around food. The way she looked at Paige when she was holding the single chips from Maccies and the way she took the Starbucks too good to go items from her and didn’t give her a SINGLE one. Greedy selfish bleep

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
100%, she gets so possessive around food. The way she looked at Paige when she was holding the single chips from Maccies and the way she took the Starbucks too good to go items from her and didn’t give her a SINGLE one. Greedy selfish bleep
Oh I remember the Starbuck thing 🙈 and if she don’t share with Paige then she won’t with anyone 🤣

It’s sad but she’s going to get a reality check as her body won’t take much more.

Mar 8, 2024
Just come across one of her videos from 2021. She’s eating a butty and asking her phone what questions as if she’s asking people and then waiting in silence for an answer. Then asks other questions and waits for an answer as if she’s having a conversation. I get why she’s doing it I’ve seen people doing it but it looks and sounds fing ridiculous. So glad she stopped doing that

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Just come across one of her videos from 2021. She’s eating a butty and asking her phone what questions as if she’s asking people and then waiting in silence for an answer. Then asks other questions and waits for an answer as if she’s having a conversation. I get why she’s doing it I’ve seen people doing it but it looks and sounds fing ridiculous. So glad she stopped doing that
Haha the Brunch with Becki era 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Bec’s is trying to be healthier it seems, two nights of decent teas and smoothies, be interesting to see a full WIEAD though as not praising her until I see the rest.

Putting golden syrup in the smoothie yesterday irked me, it’s little things like that that don’t help.

Mar 8, 2024
Bec’s is trying to be healthier it seems, two nights of decent teas and smoothies, be interesting to see a full WIEAD though as not praising her until I see the rest.

Putting golden syrup in the smoothie yesterday irked me, it’s little things like that that don’t help.
Cus she was called out by that fella. I’d say she got a shock seeing how fing disgusting her diet is. And how fing massive she is. She can’t think she’s just a little bit fat.. cus she’s a lot fing fat