Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Cus she was called out by that fella. I’d say she got a shock seeing how fing disgusting her diet is. And how fing massive she is. She can’t think she’s just a little bit fat.. cus she’s a lot fing fat
She defo does think she’s just a bit overweight but I think that Riptor guy has given her a reality check. Just no WIEAD videos since Sunday so hard to know if she’s actually trying and trying to fool us with healthier teas.

pingpong

Apr 13, 2024
midlans
That video raptor did defo hit a nerve! All the enablers on tik tok have convinced her what she doing is normal! It’s not normal. You eat like an absolute pig! 3000 Cals a day is shocking! Basically crying in that vid saying he shouldn’t have made that vid about her cuz she didn’t ask for it! No one asks for you to glamorise obesity bek bek! You are potentially ruining children’s lives with your “you can eat what u like” vids. Yeah u can eat what u like but my argument is don’t poison peoples lives with your delusions! I wouldn’t want my child looking state u so at your age. You have serious issues with food and you need serious help! What u way isn’t normal. You’re obese and people should tell u that. I wish Dr Now could get at her!!!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Nah I don’t think anything has got through to her, she had a massive ice cream after that vaguely lighter tea the other day… She went to M&S yesterday to buy the wedges, chicken and watermelon and there’s no way she didn’t buy snacks or desserts from there as well… She just won’t she herself stuffing her face off camera. She’s in deep denial and even a serious health scare might not be enough to get her to change.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
That video raptor did defo hit a nerve! All the enablers on tik tok have convinced her what she doing is normal! It’s not normal. You eat like an absolute pig! 3000 Cals a day is shocking! Basically crying in that vid saying he shouldn’t have made that vid about her cuz she didn’t ask for it! No one asks for you to glamorise obesity bek bek! You are potentially ruining children’s lives with your “you can eat what u like” vids. Yeah u can eat what u like but my argument is don’t poison peoples lives with your delusions! I wouldn’t want my child looking state u so at your age. You have serious issues with food and you need serious help! What u way isn’t normal. You’re obese and people should tell u that. I wish Dr Now could get at her!!!
Her comment section has tipped to having more positive and enabling comments then ever too. Weird.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Just had a look at her latest WIEIAD and she’s stuffing her face with the M&S cream yumnuts and bourbon biscuits (which are both very high in calories) so yeah doesn’t seem like she’s making any changes lol
See this is why I reserved my praise as the healthier teas weren’t cos she was trying to be healthier, they were token teas. All that se she eats in the WIEAD is repulsive.

And she needs to realise since stopping drinking fizzy zero pops and switching to juices shes increased her calorie intake by at least 500kcals a day. And they are all full of sugar.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Becki's latest undeclared advert. She's sneaky, underhand and devious.
She’s been doing this a lot recently… Several times there’s been videos where it seems gifted or like an ad but it’s not declared… I think she’s trying to avoid the businesses getting a backlash for gifting as she’s worried they won’t give her freebies so instead she’s pretending she went to them like a normal visit 🤥

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
She's too thick to understand how to eat to lose weight anyway. She doesn't realise "healthy" and "low calorie" aren't the same thing, and thinks a token bit of fruit or veg cancels out all the other 1000cals of sugar and fat on the plate.

Mar 8, 2024
Paigeys prom is at their house. Not her own. Beckie been busy buying food (of course) and so she needed a kebab. Fat mess. But why the do aren’t her parents having it at Paige’s home?! And why isn’t her mum or dad there helping set up in the nan and grandads house: it’s so fing odd. It’s like Becki decides to take over so she can say she’s busy and tired therefore needs a take away.

Mar 8, 2024
No it does not look nice at all.
There is no need to how much she puts on her fork. There is no need need for how wide she has to stretch her mouth to get the food in. 🤢🤢 she’s like a fing skip at this rate

Attachments

• IMG_1777.png
    IMG_1777.png
    466 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1778.png
    IMG_1778.png
    353.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1779.png
    IMG_1779.png
    349.1 KB · Views: 8

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Paigeys prom is at their house. Not her own. Beckie been busy buying food (of course) and so she needed a kebab. Fat mess. But why the do aren’t her parents having it at Paige’s home?! And why isn’t her mum or dad there helping set up in the nan and grandads house: it’s so fing odd. It’s like Becki decides to take over so she can say she’s busy and tired therefore needs a take away.
She has to get her big chocker block head in everything regarding Paige. Strange behaviour. And only her would make a prom about food - just another excuse for one of those grazing tables things she does and to eat loads no doubt.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Another takeaway 🙄 She’s ridiculous
It really is ridiculous. She’s had two healthier teas and been her version of busy so in her mind it justifies a big kebab. And I genuinely never known anyone get garlic bread as a side to kebab and chips. And thinks it’s funny they’ve ordered 2 garlic breads 🙄 yeah hilarious.