Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
This bun makes me so angry. Itā€™s just hideous. Why does she wear her hair this way.
No need to note the brownie she may as well have took it all in one go the size of the bite she took.
She needs to wear a bra, we donā€™t need to see her chippy tits swinging to and fro
The husky sleep apnea voice, the bun, the braless pitta tits were all enough to give me rage but then when she took a massive bite of that brownie I wanted to smash my phone šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ how can one person be so irritating.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The way she boiled the mince in the canned tomatoes instead of browning it off šŸ¤® Also she didnā€™t give time for the sauce to reduce šŸ« 
She thinks sheā€™s a better cook than she is but I think sheā€™s in that much pain stood up that she rushes things.

Mar 8, 2024
The husky sleep apnea voice, the bun, the braless pitta tits were all enough to give me rage but then when she took a massive bite of that brownie I wanted to smash my phone šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ how can one person be so irritating.
I donā€™t know. And I donā€™t know how not to get so annoyed by her. Yet I canā€™t understand how people donā€™t get annoyed by her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ the bun and freed tatas swinging were enough but yeah the massive bite was the cherry on top and I was riled šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Mar 8, 2024
She did a what the wheel would decide for dessert after the spag Bol and it landed on donuts (which you could tell she was disappointed about) so she was out in Morrisons looking for donuts, ended up buying big do off yum nuts šŸ™„
I saw the start of the wheel but has to turn it off cus her face just pissed me off immediately. Wasnā€™t able to watch it.
I had a lift toffee yumnut yesterday for the first time and wow it was incredible.. Iā€™ll have to go watch this t and see for meself šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I saw the start of the wheel but has to turn it off cus her face just pissed me off immediately. Wasnā€™t able to watch it.
I had a lift toffee yumnut yesterday for the first time and wow it was incredible.. Iā€™ll have to go watch this t and see for meself šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
You know she ate both yum nuts and gave the other sty donuts to her nephews šŸ¤£

They are so nice, I got some in M&S (not influenced by Aimee for the record šŸ¤£).

Mar 8, 2024
You know she ate both yum nuts and gave the other sty donuts to her nephews šŸ¤£

They are so nice, I got some in M&S (not influenced by Aimee for the record šŸ¤£).
Yes I have had the M&S ones a while ago and they are delightful. Also wasnā€™t influenced by Aimee šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I came straight here after watching the "bolognese" video, I actually couldn't believe it, my kids make better than that šŸ¤¢ she really thought it was worth a recipe video šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she's so deluded, it looked like it had been regurgitated šŸ¤¢
Sheā€™s doubled down about it this morning and last her bolognese last night was ā€œso tastyā€ and that she ā€œreally enjoyed itā€ā€¦. Looked like s Becki, stop lying

Mar 8, 2024
Them smoothies are slowly turning into milkshakes. She just canā€™t help herself . Still not over that monstrosity of a bolognaise she made