Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Them smoothies are slowly turning into milkshakes. She just can’t help herself . Still not over that monstrosity of a bolognaise she made
Yep they defo are and I’m so glad someone else has noticed this as I felt I was nit picking!

The juice/milkshakes/smoothies is all far more calories and sugar than the fizzy pop she’s replaced with them all. Thick t.

Mar 8, 2024
Yep they defo are and I’m so glad someone else has noticed this as I felt I was nit picking!

The juice/milkshakes/smoothies is all far more calories and sugar than the fizzy pop she’s replaced with them all. Thick t.
The fact she’s now adding biscoff spread is just making it high calorie. She’s getting worse. I’m so glad you noticed and agree with me. I knew you would ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Great isn’t it 🤣🤣 can’t tell you how long I read TL wanting to comment on her!!

She is a smack head but the food version - snack head more fitting 🤣
It really is 😂😂😂
It was so frustrating reading TL and not being able to comment on her and staff, sevda and Aimee. Soon as I saw this being mentioned I was straight over 😂😂😂
Snack head 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 howling 😂😂😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It really is 😂😂😂
It was so frustrating reading TL and not being able to comment on her and staff, sevda and Aimee. Soon as I saw this being mentioned I was straight over 😂😂😂
Snack head 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 howling 😂😂😂
It was the same 4 people for me too plus a few others. I’ve since had to block Sev as she boils my blood 🤣 she’s more irritating than Becki - who knew that was possible.

Mar 8, 2024
It was the same 4 people for me too plus a few others. I’ve since had to block Sev as she boils my blood 🤣 she’s more irritating than Becki - who knew that was possible.
😂😂😂😂😂 She has both my accounts blocked now 😂😂 which I am thankful for cus she is too annoying. I can’t cope with her at all.
She absolutely boils me piss 😂😂😂😂

Apr 17, 2023
I never knew Auntie No-Neck had a thread here!! Always wanting to comment on her tattle but can’t
Happy Lets Go GIF by NHL

Mar 8, 2024
What the do is the Burger King video! Acting like it’s something she never does. McDonald’s fursday is what she always has so why make out like it’s she doesn’t get take away!
She got cheeeeppppssss nuggerrrrrrtttsss and a burger. Why does she fing talk this way. It’s so fing irritating!!!
The way she bites the burger and her eyes close cus her cheeks push them together so much.
She will never change.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
What the do is the Burger King video! Acting like it’s something she never does. McDonald’s fursday is what she always has so why make out like it’s she doesn’t get take away!
She got cheeeeppppssss nuggerrrrrrtttsss and a burger. Why does she fing talk this way. It’s so fing irritating!!!
The way she bites the burger and her eyes close cus her cheeks push them together so much.
She will never change.
Wtf is with the “McDonald’s Thursday”, she’s morbidly obese and shouldn’t be normalising any form of takeaway as a routine every week 😳

Mar 8, 2024
Are her cheeks real? Just looking at them and they are massive. Like I know they have been massive for a long time but does she filter them to look like cheek bones?? Or are the actually that fing big?

Mar 8, 2024
She’s massive.
That fing pinky sticking out😖
Gulping the coke like it’s going off the shelves. It’s a treat. Not a regular fing. Me flaps becki. Just cus you’re cutting coke out apparently does not mean you’re now a healfy queen! Your arteries are filled with fat and crap from all the se food you eat!

Mar 8, 2024
What the do is this s. She massive. This page popped up and this is the video. That fing bun is unnecessary

Attachments

• IMG_2026.png
    IMG_2026.png
    431.4 KB · Views: 8
Mar 8, 2024
The state of her chins skin 🤢
The state of the richmonds fingers with that tan 🤢
Look how beady her eyes look over the chocolate. They’re so small. Her cheeks are taking over her eye sockets more and more each day.
She needs to see how her diet is effecting her. From her greasy roots to her pork scratchin toes.
So yeah. But yeah. And yeah. So yeah . But yeah. do my life Becki find something to say other than these. Makes you sound dumb as do.

Attachments

• IMG_2053.png
    IMG_2053.png
    327.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2052.png
    IMG_2052.png
    469.7 KB · Views: 6