Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
I assume the big oath is at that Declan’s house but doesn’t stop the overeating. Size of the platter. No need.
Whose declan?
Absolutely no need for that mammoth platter. She uses anything as an excuse to over eat. Did you see the pinky when she was eating that butty in her car?! Eating it like she’s all dainty and feminine

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Whose declan?
Absolutely no need for that mammoth platter. She uses anything as an excuse to over eat. Did you see the pinky when she was eating that butty in her car?! Eating it like she’s all dainty and feminine
Her best friend who used to be a mod on her lives but won’t be seen with her in any picture or video… She won’t even mention him by name 😂 He doesn’t want to be associated with her

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Whose declan?
To add to Anon’s response he’s the one that lives in Bolton.

She’s about as feminine as a bull - nothing about her is feminine is it but I guess that’s hard when you are built like a tank 🤣

Mar 8, 2024

She’s about as feminine as a bull - nothing about her is feminine is it but I guess that’s hard when you are built like a tank 🤣
She really is a unit isnt she
😂😂
It just the way she has her hands as if she’s got little teeny hands. 😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah its like when she does that soft sickly voice trying to be all cute and girly - grates on my ears 🤣🤣
She really has this fing in her head where she thinks she’s smaller than she is so her inner dainty queen comes out with the pinky finger and soft voice. 😂😂😂

lilylily

Sep 25, 2023
There's nothing dainty, cute or girly about her!
I know her family can't force her to change but if she was my daughter/sister/aunty/friend, I'd be pleading with her to take her health more seriously, it's really worrying to see the portions of food but she didn't get to be that size by eating what she shows in her WIEIAD videos, she's obviously Stuffing herself with all sorts of crisps and chocolate every day.
The walks and workouts are a good start but it means nothing if you're still eating a dinner portion that could feed 2/3 people.
All of the "supportive" comments she gets are actually more cruel than CC, because they're lying to her, she's not a child, she needs the truth, however hard it is for her to take!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

She used to use and promote his grazing boards company (think he did it for NYE and possibly her 30th birthday) but she’s been doing her own grazing boards now so isn’t plugging his business anymore

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
There's nothing dainty, cute or girly about her!
I know her family can't force her to change but if she was my daughter/sister/aunty/friend, I'd be pleading with her to take her health more seriously, it's really worrying to see the portions of food but she didn't get to be that size by eating what she shows in her WIEIAD videos, she's obviously Stuffing herself with all sorts of crisps and chocolate every day.
The walks and workouts are a good start but it means nothing if you're still eating a dinner portion that could feed 2/3 people.
All of the "supportive" comments she gets are actually more cruel than CC, because they're lying to her, she's not a child, she needs the truth, however hard it is for her to take!
She reckons she’s lost weight since starting her waddle in the woods/weeble wobbling in the living room. Delusional.

Her family enable her, I mean look at all the chocolate etc they bring her back from holiday, and her parents let her make all those grazing tables, boards, get takeaways etc in their home and join in. So whilst yes they can’t stop what she eats they could put their foot down in their house about it all and not join in.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She used to use and promote his grazing boards company (think he did it for NYE and possibly her 30th birthday) but she’s been doing her own grazing boards now so isn’t plugging his business anymore
She did didnt she 🤣 forgot about that. Obviously thinks hers are better.

I get really icked out by those grazing tables though .. maybe I’m weird, but all that food man handled and sat out for hours 🤢🤢

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The chocolate bar she made was massive. Absolutely no need for how thick it was. 🤢
Calories in it:
1200 - Pitaschio cream (200g)
1460 - pastry (400g)
500 - Milkybar (90g)
1140 - Dairymilk (110g) x 2

She’s made a chocolate bar and used all the ingredients and quantities above and that bar comes to 4300 calories - yes that’s right. Just absolutely disgusting.

Mar 8, 2024
Calories in it:
1200 - Pitaschio cream (200g)
1460 - pastry (400g)
500 - Milkybar (90g)
1140 - Dairymilk (110g) x 2

She’s made a chocolate bar and used all the ingredients and quantities above and that bar comes to 4300 calories - yes that’s right. Just absolutely disgusting.
Oh my word. What the actual do. She used the all kataifi, when I’ve seen people make it they don’t use it all.
Absolutely filthy behaviour