Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
We are not fat all. We just need to be kinder to ourselves. And yeah as women we are hard on ourselves cus it’s just part of us.
Plus society makes it seem that thinner is better. So it makes ya feel less of a person when you’re not as skinny. Awful way to be really sometimes. But I love me and wouldn’t change me so anyone thinks I’m fat can do off. 😂😂
I’d love to see her in the wild. She deffo doesn’t care cus she wants to eat. People should be sharing the bison in the wild pictures
Completely agree ❤️. do society as we are all beautiful in our own way, expect Becki, she’s not got a redeeming feature 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
🤣🤣 the beady eye thing 🤣🤣 she’s just a massive ick isn’t she. She shouldn’t be eating Mcds but if she insists, why not get a small burger, chips and Diet Coke. And why does she behave like a teenager? She’s 31 ffs. I’m embarrassed for her.
She turns my stomach but her tiny eyes just creep me out. She reminds me of those massive women who used to be in those magazines telling their story for 50 quid and it was always a man lying to them for whatever reason. So they go to a magazine to tell all and there’s a picture of them in som awful outfit with tiny eyes trying to look sexy. Becki. This is what you remind me of.
That’s it, why order so much. Everyone can see you and your massive order. Her hands make sick too. She definitely acts like a fing bell end in public to appear fun and girly. But really she’s just a fing immature fat t

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She turns my stomach but her tiny eyes just creep me out. She reminds me of those massive women who used to be in those magazines telling their story for 50 quid and it was always a man lying to them for whatever reason. So they go to a magazine to tell all and there’s a picture of them in som awful outfit with tiny eyes trying to look sexy. Becki. This is what you remind me of.
That’s it, why order so much. Everyone can see you and your massive order. Her hands make sick too. She definitely acts like a fing bell end in public to appear fun and girly. But really she’s just a fing immature fat t
She is stomach churning for sure, and it’s not just about her weight either. It’s the habits, the noises, the sound of the apnea voice, the leaning on work tops and tugging at clothing. The list is endless. I feel tight sometimes but then I watch like that video tonight and feel justified 🤣🤣

lilylily

Sep 25, 2023
She was showing her true colours there about the butter, she seemed genuinely angry that her parents had used it, I'd say she's one of those people who thinks if she buys something then it's hers and nobody else's, but she's like that with every meal she makes, she fills her plate with a meal that would easily feed 3 people and then leaves hardly any food for her parents, it's always shocking to me the amount of food she puts on her plate

Mar 8, 2024
She is stomach churning for sure, and it’s not just about her weight either. It’s the habits, the noises, the sound of the apnea voice, the leaning on work tops and tugging at clothing. The list is endless. I feel tight sometimes but then I watch like that video tonight and feel justified 🤣🤣
The t shirt pulling especially at her niplular area absolutely boils my piss no end! I do think sometimes wow am I being horrible for no reason.. and then yeah this video shows my rage is fully justified. She’s hideous and it’s not cus she’s fat. Her habits and personality are disguising as well as her eating

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She was showing her true colours there about the butter, she seemed genuinely angry that her parents had used it, I'd say she's one of those people who thinks if she buys something then it's hers and nobody else's, but she's like that with every meal she makes, she fills her plate with a meal that would easily feed 3 people and then leaves hardly any food for her parents, it's always shocking to me the amount of food she puts on her plate
It doesn’t help her plates and dishes are actual serving ones 🤣🤣 it was only a month a go she went to Tesco and bought all that Greek food to try (feeds 4) and then got her parents a sty boxed supermarket takeaway meal thing to share - pretending she was been thoughtful, when it was just so she didn’t have to share the Greek food 🙈🤣

Mar 8, 2024
It doesn’t help her plates and dishes are actual serving ones 🤣🤣 it was only a month a go she went to Tesco and bought all that Greek food to try (feeds 4) and then got her parents a sty boxed supermarket takeaway meal thing to share - pretending she was been thoughtful, when it was just so she didn’t have to share the Greek food 🙈🤣
She is so fat and obviously fat with her greed and not sharing her food

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The t shirt pulling especially at her niplular area absolutely boils my piss no end! I do think sometimes wow am I being horrible for no reason.. and then yeah this video shows my rage is fully justified. She’s hideous and it’s not cus she’s fat. Her habits and personality are disguising as well as her eating
Yeah she just overall a nauseating fat t 🤣🤣 and no we aren’t horrible, we are entitled to our opinion and she deserves some home truth. We don’t say anything out of turn. Heck we’ve all said we would get behind her if she went on an actual weight loss journey etc.

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah she just overall a nauseating fat t 🤣🤣 and no we aren’t horrible, we are entitled to our opinion and she deserves some home truth. We don’t say anything out of turn. Heck we’ve all said we would get behind her if she went on an actual weight loss journey etc.
Yeah absolutely I’d applaud her if she stopped being a greedy selfish horrible hippo. But she won’t ever lose the bad attitude, horrible personality and greed. She really is overall nauseating you are so right

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah absolutely I’d applaud her if she stopped being a greedy selfish horrible hippo. But she won’t ever lose the bad attitude, horrible personality and greed. She really is overall nauseating you are so right
It’s a shame for her really as she is getting closer and closer to the point of no return. I really hope something clicks and she decides she is ready to diet. I would get behind her 100%, I’ve done weight loss myself (started no where near as big as her) and it was the hardest battle I ever had so I would help anyone who was truly on that journey.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Oh I can’t bear the sound of her voice in general but when she puts on a fake accent it’s drives me mad. Absolutely pisses me off. It’s offensive to us scousers hearing someone pretend to be scouse
Yep it’s annoying as hell is her voice 🤣 quite manly. But none of the rest of them seem to do the fake accent so no idea why she does.