Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if she used her dad saying it was too much. Won’t mention the fact she’s a sad childless weirdo at dance classes banning a child from going cus she’s there. What a horrible fat nasty t.
Her beady eyes make me sick
He’s the perfect deflection for a narc like her. She’ll feel no way about using him if it helps her control a narrative.

It really is weird isn’t it that she’s been allowed to dictate who can and can’t go dancing when she’s the fat weirdo with no kids there, I mean really she shouldn’t even be allowed in at all given her eating habits and kids been impressionable will think it’s ok to eat like that.

Mar 8, 2024
He’s the perfect deflection for a narc like her. She’ll feel no way about using him if it helps her control a narrative.

It really is weird isn’t it that she’s been allowed to dictate who can and can’t go dancing when she’s the fat weirdo with no kids there, I mean really she shouldn’t even be allowed in at all given her eating habits and kids been impressionable will think it’s ok to eat like that.
She just uses his illness for attention and sympathy. She’s disgusting.
Yeah the fact she said they have gone to her to see if she minds about the kid being there (they didn’t go to her she went to them) or will it cause trouble is awful. She’s a disgrace

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She just uses his illness for attention and sympathy. She’s disgusting.
Yeah the fact she said they have gone to her to see if she minds about the kid being there (they didn’t go to her she went to them) or will it cause trouble is awful. She’s a disgrace
As sad as it is, she does.

I think the dance manager needs sacking, and a new one coming in and allowing the little 5 year old to be allowed to go, and if Big Bec has a problem with it then stay at home and sit in her garden in the reinforced camping chair eating her 12 course meal instead. She only goes to dancing to eat anyway and she can do that anywhere.

I have thought she will be embarrassed if people she hates see her sitting there scoffing all day and that’s actually the problem.

Mar 8, 2024
As sad as it is, she does.

I think the dance manager needs sacking, and a new one coming in and allowing the little 5 year old to be allowed to go, and if Big Bec has a problem with it then stay at home and sit in her garden in the reinforced camping chair eating her 12 course meal instead. She only goes to dancing to eat anyway and she can do that anywhere.

I have thought she will be embarrassed if people she hates see her sitting there scoffing all day and that’s actually the problem.
The dance manager should never have allowed Becki big back to have a say. Paige has gone there years yes but the issue is with Becki back tits and her mum. That’s all she does is eat and look for people looking at her cus she’s TikTok “famous” fat t can eat anywhere. She just doesn’t the people she doesn’t like see her stuff her fat neck.
How she isn’t embarrassed at anyone seeing her eat her suitcase is beyond me like

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The dance manager should never have allowed Becki big back to have a say. Paige has gone there years yes but the issue is with Becki back tits and her mum. That’s all she does is eat and look for people looking at her cus she’s TikTok “famous” fat t can eat anywhere. She just doesn’t the people she doesn’t like see her stuff her fat neck.
How she isn’t embarrassed at anyone seeing her eat her suitcase is beyond me like
I don’t even think her mum had a problem as that Melissa said Cath was been ok until Becki told her she wasn’t allowed to talk to them (why Cath listens to her I don’t know). Shows her to be more of t.

And I don’t know how she’s not embarrassed sat there gorging on a suitcase full of food in front of all those people, but she’s clearly comfortable as it is so probably why she didn’t want newbies in, especially ones who know her. I bet her food stinks out the hall 🤢🤢🤢

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t even think her mum had a problem as that Melissa said Cath was been ok until Becki told her she wasn’t allowed to talk to them (why Cath listens to her I don’t know). Shows her to be more of t.

And I don’t know how she’s not embarrassed sat there gorging on a suitcase full of food in front of all those people, but she’s clearly comfortable as it is so probably why she didn’t want newbies in, especially ones who know her. I bet her food stinks out the hall 🤢🤢🤢
Oh ok. Well she’s the problem them. The big fing elephant in the room literally speaking. She’s a fing nasty t. Cath needs to tell her to move out and get a job. And to stop fing eating.
She loves the attention she gets at the competitions it’s embarrassing. Like in the caravan she was stuffing her face with some massive breakfast and people were laughing and she was like “oh there not used to me filming” or something along those lines. And she thought it was funny. But it was just really embarrassing

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Oh ok. Well she’s the problem them. The big fing elephant in the room literally speaking. She’s a fing nasty t. Cath needs to tell her to move out and get a job. And to stop fing eating.
She loves the attention she gets at the competitions it’s embarrassing. Like in the caravan she was stuffing her face with some massive breakfast and people were laughing and she was like “oh there not used to me filming” or something along those lines. And she thought it was funny. But it was just really embarrassing
🤣🤣 yeah Cath needs to get a backbone and get her told.

Oh I remember that, how was she not embarrassed as I had secondhand embarrassment for her. She’s no shame. Was that the same caravan trip with the pink tutu? 🤣🤣 also how does she fit in a caravan toilet 😐🤣

I’ve been laughing at TL, as the dance group got a cheque off ASDA foundation, and who do you think is front and centre of the photo, holding the cheque trying to hide herself behind it .. yep Big Bec 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
🤣🤣 yeah Cath needs to get a backbone and get her told.

Oh I remember that, how was she not embarrassed as I had secondhand embarrassment for her. She’s no shame. Was that the same caravan trip with the pink tutu? 🤣🤣 also how does she fit in a caravan toilet 😐🤣

I’ve been laughing at TL, as the dance group got a cheque off ASDA foundation, and who do you think is front and centre of the photo, holding the cheque trying to hide herself behind it .. yep Big Bec 🤣🤣🤣
Is this picture on TL?! No fing way. Big ol bin truck herself! No big cheque is big enough to hide her massive frame!

Yeah I think so.. it was the one were she was saying about Paige still in bed and acting like she’s her mum and has to go get her up. Weird they share a room in the caravan too. How can she fit in the bed alone let alone with Paigey. Yes how does she also fit in the toilet!!
Her mum need to get her out the house. She’s an insufferable t

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Is this picture on TL?! No fing way. Big ol bin truck herself! No big cheque is big enough to hide her massive frame!

Yeah I think so.. it was the one were she was saying about Paige still in bed and acting like she’s her mum and has to go get her up. Weird they share a room in the caravan too. How can she fit in the bed alone let alone with Paigey. Yes how does she also fit in the toilet!!
Her mum need to get her out the house. She’s an insufferable t
Everything about her and her obsession with Paige is weird isn’t it.

Yeah a caravan is not built for those shaped like American style fridge freezers 🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s like a big fing American footy player. She’s huge
And the obsession is not normal
She really is massive but so square shaped, she’s no curves or definition anywhere. She’s so unfortunate 🤣

No it’s not normal. I don’t think she’s weird like nonce vibes. Just weird as in lives through her and wants to be her best pal / mother weird.

Mar 8, 2024
She really is massive but so square shaped, she’s no curves or definition anywhere. She’s so unfortunate 🤣

No it’s not normal. I don’t think she’s weird like nonce vibes. Just weird as in lives through her and wants to be her best pal / mother weird.
She really is unfortunate looking.
No I wouldn’t say nonce like. It’s just weird the way she obsesses over her and is involved in her life and dancing like a mum. It’s fing weird

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She really is unfortunate looking.
No I wouldn’t say nonce like. It’s just weird the way she obsesses over her and is involved in her life and dancing like a mum. It’s fing weird
I’m sure once P hits 18 she won’t want her so full on. She’ll move on to the next kid to give herself some purpose. She’s such an empty life.