Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
I think she’s not wearing a bra on purpose now 🤬 repulsive t. No one wants to see that!!! 🤢🤢 and she can’t help herself, she cannot eat a normal breakfast.
She knows the are so obviously hanging there for people to see. It’s vile. She deffo does it on purpose. Fat mess.
She really can’t just eat something healthy. She has to over do it. Constantly

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She knows the are so obviously hanging there for people to see. It’s vile. She deffo does it on purpose. Fat mess.
She really can’t just eat something healthy. She has to over do it. Constantly
She is a fat mess, I wouldn’t dare put myself out on the internet looking so unkept and braless like that!

No even when she has cereal it’s a serving bowl size of a chocolate or calorific one.

Mar 8, 2024
She is a fat mess, I wouldn’t dare put myself out on the internet looking so unkept and braless like that!

No even when she has cereal it’s a serving bowl size of a chocolate or calorific one.

I know the cereal amount knocked me sick. And it was chocolate cereal as well 🤢🤢🤢
She really is a fat unkept mess

Mar 8, 2024
She’s got herself 700 balloons and recorded herself with her massive ham leg pointed out in her sisters garden? Alone.. her family usually suffer her follower celebration. I’d say they’re sick of her and her s. Her hot tub celebration was grim

Mar 8, 2024
Size of her head though. No need for her to film so up close. It’s hideous. Stuffing her face with a sausage butty. Saying M&S do milkshakes and she’s thirsty… a milkshake for hydration is proper fat behaviour. She needs to drinks water. All this “creators” don’t drink water. I don’t get it.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Her going for a smear makes me feel ill 🤮🤢 The big fat virgin doesn’t even need one considering the vast majority of HPV transmission is through sexual contact 😂 Playing adults again

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s got herself 700 balloons and recorded herself with her massive ham leg pointed out in her sisters garden? Alone.. her family usually suffer her follower celebration. I’d say they’re sick of her and her s. Her hot tub celebration was grim
What hot tub celebration? Have I missed something ? 🤣 and what a sad little life celebrating bought followers on an app 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Size of her head though. No need for her to film so up close. It’s hideous. Stuffing her face with a sausage butty. Saying M&S do milkshakes and she’s thirsty… a milkshake for hydration is proper fat behaviour. She needs to drinks water. All this “creators” don’t drink water. I don’t get it.
It’s some fing bonce that is 🤣🤣 and why does she have to eat everywhere she goes!! Just go shopping and get home, she’s like a hungry hippo!!!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Her going for a smear makes me feel ill 🤮🤢 The big fat virgin doesn’t even need one considering the vast majority of HPV transmission is through sexual contact 😂 Playing adults again
Oh don’t as when she said that I boaked. Only time anyone else other than herself will ever go near her fat Fanny 🤣🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Knew she’d get a takeaway to celebrate 700k 🙄 and the fing size of it!!!

I did laugh at her saying ‘I know there is a lot of food but I won’t eat it all tonight, I’ll have some tomorrow’ - yeah of course that’s true 🤣🤣

Also she was proper sulking over those chips 🤣🤣

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Knew she’d get a takeaway to celebrate 700k 🙄 and the fing size of it!!!

I did laugh at her saying ‘I know there is a lot of food but I won’t eat it all tonight, I’ll have some tomorrow’ - yeah of course that’s true 🤣🤣

Also she was proper sulking over those chips 🤣🤣
OMG the amount of food, that serving would be enough for a family of 4! With leftovers for the next day...the constant celebration using food is so sad