BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Aug 14, 2023
I hope the followers and book buyers are reading here, because I feel very sorry for you, lisa is treating you like fools, she thinks shes better than you all. Her adoring public who defend her and stick up for her..........shes treating you like fools and idiots. And if you cant see it by now.......🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

And yes Betty, Trading standards really do need to be informed.!

Bobbbbbbbb...

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
EDIT: Looking at Troubador’s site it seems that for a fee they can try to get your book placed. It doesn’t say where however. This is called vanity publishing for a reason, and that being that people want to see their name and story in print. RD was lucky that he had platform on which he pre-sold (although people have no idea exactly what they’re getting) so will make money. Most people don’t.

Just caught up on all of this. What the heck is going on?? What is she talking about, publishing for trade and retail? Apart from Amazon you have to get a deal with a retailer, and Amazon have their own print on demand service for self-publishers who aren’t going straight to kindle. I’ve put some of the info I found below. Lisa, or frankly at this point whoever it is, is treating people like complete idiots. For a bereaved woman who wants sympathy she’s spending a hell of a lot of time arguing with everyone, and there’s a school of thought that says she’s protesting too much. Say the date if there is one, and stick to it. You don’t need to say anything else and frankly you’re digging yourself into a massive great big hole. Stop with the emotional blackmail, and changing the story about what RD had planned. He told people the book was only going to be sold to his followers. His cherubs. Other than a whimsy about signing books outside Waterstones, the only other thing was trying to get bestseller status on Amazon. There was no discussion about selling the book to the public, so that’s completely new. Why is she saying that? All she needed to say was that they’d missed the opportunity to publish this year because it’s now too close to Christmas, or, as the publishers implied, there are family members who may not be on board with the plan. Nobody would have minded a delay if it was explained. And everyone would understand a change of heart. The screaming and shouting about what we’re saying is moronic now! Stop twisting our words Lisa please.

Results of a quick google search:
  • Waterstones keep self-published authors at arm’s length by requiring them to fill in a submission form on their website. I submitted my book initially on publication, and then again once I was achieving good sales and publicity. Zero response.
  • WHSmith book buyers can only be reached through emails sent via their customer relations department. Zero response.
  • I’ve investigated whether Gardners will promote my book to retailers, but they publicise new titles only.
  • I’ve called in to my local bookstores, WHSmith and Waterstones. Waterstones staff told me they can only pass information on, and seemed very reluctant to do so. WHSmith told me they don’t support ‘local authors’.
  • I’ve researched the names of key non-fiction book buyers, and sent them personal letters, with a review copy sent to the head office address. Zero response.
  • I’ve searched LinkedIn, and found the non-fiction book buyer for Waterstones, plus other people in buying and marketing roles, written them a personal message explaining my publishing success and asking how I can submit my book. Zero response.

Self Publishing (from the Amazon website)

If you are an author or writer, you can always choose to sell only your own books in your stores. Many authors do maintain their own websites on which they offer their titles for sale, while some of them also list their books on sites like Amazon. You could even publish and sell your own books with Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), which allows authors to independently publish their books as ebooks that can be read on Kindle Readers, or have them printed under Amazon’s ‘print on demand’ feature, wherein a book will only be printed if the buyer chooses that

So basically this nonsense and Trade and Publicity date of March 2024 is just that a load of nonsense and just a way of trying to divert from the email from the publisher 😩

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Also the "book" is apparently going out to third party printers 🤔 and they dont mention the Kindle version.??
And wasn’t there an audio book touted?
So basically this nonsense and Trade and Publicity date of March 2024 is just that a load of nonsense and just a way of trying to divert from the email from the publisher 😩
Lisa will argue not, but it looks like it is! I wonder what it is that Bob is plotting??

Reactions: Sal

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I hope the followers and book buyers are reading here, because I feel very sorry for you, lisa is treating you like fools, she thinks shes better than you all. Her adoring public who defend her and stick up for her..........shes treating you like fools and idiots. And if you cant see it by now.......🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

And yes Betty, Trading standards really do need to be informed.!

Bobbbbbbbb...
Unfortunately people don’t like to think people are taking the p&ss out of them, so they’ll defend her until they really can’t do it any more, and then either the vitriol will go off the scale or they’ll slink away to lick their wounds. Again, if Lisa had either quietly posted about publication dates nobody would have been irritated. If she hadn’t started throwing around the “troll” word much loved by her departed husband nobody would be talking on these sites - NB the worse Lisa could call any of the people here is a contrarian, although that’s not strictly accurate as it really refers to someone who is disagreeing for the sake of being difficult, which I know I’m certainly not and I don’t get the feeling anyone else is either. A “troll” is someone who says something with the intention of deliberately hurting someone. That is definitely no one’s intention, not even after that outburst at the weekend. Putting it into context, would you consider someone who didn’t want to pay £2 million for your house a troll because they didn’t agree with how you’d priced it? If we follow this pattern it would suggest that you might because you think people who don’t want to pay £25 for something they haven’t received, but the point is people are allowed to disagree and it doesn’t make them a baddie!

Aug 14, 2023
I think i would of replied to them anyway, told them that lisa has said march 24, was a lie made up by trolls. See what response was. Shes had a few days to discuss stuff with them now. 🤔
Notice she said how nobody had asked but she would explain anyway, so that means you were inundated with questions......!! Good grief......

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
There seem to be a lot of inconsistencies in the story at all points. Lisa had said there may be a delay because she wanted to see the first book “off the print”. Was she aware then that there’d be a third party in the mix? Maybe she’s just romanticising the whole thing and didn’t think about it being a very large laser printer, or maybe that was just another excuse that would tug at the heart strings. Still not trolling you, Lisa, it’s based on facts you’ve said, and my personal opinion, and it’s not designed to make you feel bad - if I’m completely wrong I’m sorry.

Reactions: Sal
Aug 14, 2023
Rem Saturday, she said book coming out in March was utter nonsense, and it was all lies. Oh but now, all of a sudden it could be, its the trade date, But there might not be a trade date cos rich wanted the books to go to his cherubs. 🥴 So who's making up utter nonsense and manipulating posts then Lisa..not us. Do you forget what you say and write, ? Because it seems that way.......
20231107_210432.jpg

Aug 14, 2023
Correct me if im wrong, but all these updates and comments they are doing, are they insta stories, ??
If they are, arent they only visible for a short time..?
So the followers only see it all once, so its hard to rem, and its not there to be viewed for very long......so they forget whats been said and posted...except for the tattlers of course they screenshot everything. ...Am i right ...

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Rem Saturday, she said book coming out in March was utter nonsense, and it was all lies. Oh but now, all of a sudden it could be, its the trade date, But there might not be a trade date cos rich wanted the books to go to his cherubs. 🥴 So who's making up utter nonsense and manipulating posts then Lisa..not us. Do you forget what you say and write, ? Because it seems that way.......
20231107_210432.jpg
It’s so odd that Lisa would have chosen to pick on someone who by all accounts was nice to her but lets Betty on Tattle get away with ripping her a new ar@&hole 😂!!

Aug 14, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yes, she picks on the nice, vulnerable and disabled, she could tell the lady was nice by the way she spoke to her over refund.......polite and curtious.
Betty.......would tear strips of her, and she knows it. And Florence, and a few others. Whos the lady she doxed by accident and not apologised to.....🤔 something on T, unless thats wrong...

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yes, she picks on the nice, vulnerable and disabled, she could tell the lady was nice by the way she spoke to her over refund.......polite and curtious.
Betty.......would tear strips of her, and she knows it. And Florence, and a few others. Whos the lady she doxed by accident and not apologised to.....🤔 something on T, unless thats wrong...
just some random follower by all accounts. She posted on Instagram she has nothing to do with it, BowelBro accused her of posting here.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Correct me if im wrong, but all these updates and comments they are doing, are they insta stories, ??
If they are, arent they only visible for a short time..?
So the followers only see it all once, so its hard to rem, and its not there to be viewed for very long......so they forget whats been said and posted...except for the tattlers of course they screenshot everything. ...Am i right ...
Yes all updates are via stories that then automatically disappear after a certain time. T do have a lot of screen shots though. It’s a shame we don’t have any screen shots of when he said he was going to donate to profits from the second book launch to charity.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
20231107_210432.jpg
Exactly! One minute we are making things up to suit ourselves next the March date does exist but for Trade only 🙈

Aug 14, 2023
Oh I know, the screenshot she put up, elm diaries. I get it now. I wouldnt of been so understanding, and no public apology either ftom lisa.