BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Aug 14, 2023
Has lisa got issues? Because her lack of remembering what she says and how often she lies, all the contradictions she comes out with, is becoming a serious issue for me now....!! Its becoming beyond ridiculous and concerning!

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I have emailed Troubadour publishers a couple of times and this was their latest reply i recieved this morning ref 'A Significant Find ' there is definately something very off about the whole thing
Well done. They must be getting frustrating that they have been dragged into this too. See they are sticking with the March 2024 date, very interesting 🤔

Boriswaddle

Oct 29, 2023
I feel a bit silly for ordering a book for £25 that is going to be available in Amazon, Waterstones and WHSmith for £16.99 (see link below of the news report stating this), however I can confirm I have received a refund now. It went back onto my card yesterday so I’m grateful for that.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I have emailed Troubadour publishers a couple of times and this was their latest reply i recieved this morning ref 'A Significant Find ' there is definately something very off about the whole thing
It’s not my area and I don’t know the intricacies of what the contract may have said, but he says his contract was/is with Richard, and my understanding, which I repeat is not detailed, is that as one party of the contract is dead you couldn’t make any variations to it, ie trade deals etc. I might be wrong, but it might be worth asking them?? Unless there was a clause because he was terminally ill saying it would transfer to Lisa, but I don’t know if that’s a thing?
I feel a bit silly for ordering a book for £25 that is going to be available in Amazon, Waterstones and WHSmith for £16.99 (see link below of the news report stating this), however I can confirm I have received a refund now. It went back onto my card yesterday so I’m grateful for that.

When was that from @Boriswaddle ?

Sal

Aug 31, 2023

So glad you managed ti get your refund back.

Boriswaddle

Oct 29, 2023
It’s not my area and I don’t know the intricacies of what the contract may have said, but he says his contract was/is with Richard, and my understanding, which I repeat is not detailed, is that as one party of the contract is dead you couldn’t make any variations to it, ie trade deals etc. I might be wrong, but it might be worth asking them?? Unless there was a clause because he was terminally ill saying it would transfer to Lisa, but I don’t know if that’s a thing?

When was that from @Boriswaddle ?
The date on the report itself says 25th January 2023.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023

Oh god he shared the part where his surgeon had been crying 🙈🙈🙈

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Also there’s the photo of him ‘signing’ his book deal, he had that on his IG grid originally then it was removed before he died. Think it was around the time their was mention of self publishing on T

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
The date on the report itself says 25th January 2023.
I suspect that’s rubbish, unless he’d agreed something with Troubador who say they have the connections on their website. But then there would be no questions about trade and retail dates - she’d know they’d been contracted for.

Tinkerbell59

Nov 8, 2023
Little update, had a further email back from Troubador Publishers regarding our earlier emails today, especially the screenshot i posted earlier, this is their response and my response, i wont be emailing them again, as i dont think its fair and none of this appears to be their fault, we shall just have to wait and see if 'A Significant Find' ever materialises

Reactions: Sal

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Little update, had a further email back from Troubador Publishers regarding our earlier emails today, especially the screenshot i posted earlier, this is their response and my response, i wont be emailing them again, as i dont think its fair and none of this appears to be their fault, we shall just have to wait and see if 'A Significant Find' ever materialises
Thank you for reaching out to them. I agree it’s not their fault and they have at least bothered replying to all our emails 👍🏻

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Hey tinker bell, you may want to upload the photos again and remove your name from the sig. thank you so much for trying to uncover the truth.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Oh my bleeping god, get out of this one Lisa, even the publishers have confirmed you are lying, I hope the police have been called. Does this not clarify everything, are the publishers lying trolls now as well,
I have my pot noodle and I'm waiting to see how this pans out.

Bob hasn't even gathered his bits an Bob's yet, pardon the pun, might need more pot noodles.

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023

[URL

Just read further up and this is from January 23, so quite old, is, was this just a lie to convince the cherubs, but then why would they go buy it for £25, because it was going to be signed...???

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Someone should inform this newspape
Also they seem to be sticking to their March 2024 date.
Just because theres a date, doesn't mean it will actually go to print, probably messing the publishers around as well. Prob have no intention of printing A book, nothing makes sense. Why lie to book buyers that it's coming in three or so weeks, on recent post, when it's not, but before then it was coming in October, all a lying tit show, has house sold, are "they" waiting on funds to do the runner to "Brazil"

All quiet on Tattle, cant wait for them to see the publishers comments.