BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
If that picture is to convince us that she went to the Ever After Garden it was probably a screenshot from one of their posts like attached. This isn’t something at the actual garden. It’s a very discrete place with just a lawn or white roses, already placed, that you can have a little temporary plaque you write on placed next to. it’s a garden of remembrance, so not showy and gharish which photos all over the place.

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
If that picture is to convince us that she went to the Ever After Garden it was probably a screenshot from one of their posts like attached. This isn’t something at the actual garden. It’s a very discrete place with just a lawn or white roses, already placed, that you can have a little temporary plaque you write on placed next to. it’s a garden of remembrance, so not showy and gharish which photos all over the place.

I am Nat Woodward posted something similar before Lisa did so I think she copied the idea!!! Nearly the same posts but she went one step further

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Thinking out loud, I was thinking when Ma baker commented the other day, I thought it would flag up and notify the cherubs with a notification, but looked again and shes commented as herself for once, not bowel BRO, and nobody seems to have noticed the comment yet. Is this still the case?
The Ever After garden, I dont think she ever went, all lies, more pretend gush for the cherubs, I think she screenshotted the ever after page vid or the nat Woodward one, to make it seem she was there, but no photo of his name with the picture she left???? At least you can see nat was there, why put yourself in a situation were you can be called out for lying, it's so obvious she didnt go, this is why I dont think shes a grieving widow,
According to dick, he sold over 2000 pre ordered books, so if they were posted as she claims, why aren't there at least a few 100 people saying they have received it, how many is there saying they got one, seven, eight? , and aren't these people followed by Bowelbro, friends maybe, ? Or why aren't there 100s of people kicking off saying they haven't got one, instead of the handful that are complaining???, maybe the book is complete rubbish and they dont want to admit it so would rather just say nothing af all, I seriously think they are too scared to kick off and complain, because of all the bleeping doxing him and ma baker have done, and I'm starting to think she may of purposely done this in preparation for the book scam,
To send a 'book' out, to 2000 people and get such a poor response, it was never sent to 2000 people, I think shes thrown one together when we proved there was no print date, like I said before to prevent getting done for fraud, its not what's advertised, its 98 pages shorter.....maybe as it's been said shes printed a few out for the friends that have ordered to save face. And the " kindle" is a pdf file, 🤷‍♀️
It's all hugely confusing, and the fact shes media silent confirms she doesn't give a crap.
But I think the truth will owt at some point.. any more complaints do we know?

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
Thinking out loud, I was thinking when Ma baker commented the other day, I thought it would flag up and notify the cherubs with a notification, but looked again and shes commented as herself for once, not bowel BRO, and nobody seems to have noticed the comment yet. Is this still the case?
The Ever After garden, I dont think she ever went, all lies, more pretend gush for the cherubs, I think she screenshotted the ever after page vid or the nat Woodward one, to make it seem she was there, but no photo of his name with the picture she left???? At least you can see nat was there, why put yourself in a situation were you can be called out for lying, it's so obvious she didnt go, this is why I dont think shes a grieving widow,
According to dick, he sold over 2000 pre ordered books, so if they were posted as she claims, why aren't there at least a few 100 people saying they have received it, how many is there saying they got one, seven, eight? , and aren't these people followed by Bowelbro, friends maybe, ? Or why aren't there 100s of people kicking off saying they haven't got one, instead of the handful that are complaining???, maybe the book is complete rubbish and they dont want to admit it so would rather just say nothing af all, I seriously think they are too scared to kick off and complain, because of all the bleeping doxing him and ma baker have done, and I'm starting to think she may of purposely done this in preparation for the book scam,
To send a 'book' out, to 2000 people and get such a poor response, it was never sent to 2000 people, I think shes thrown one together when we proved there was no print date, like I said before to prevent getting done for fraud, its not what's advertised, its 98 pages shorter.....maybe as it's been said shes printed a few out for the friends that have ordered to save face. And the " kindle" is a pdf file, 🤷‍♀️
It's all hugely confusing, and the fact shes media silent confirms she doesn't give a crap.
But I think the truth will owt at some point.. any more complaints do we know?

Latest from today that I have seen!!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I wish she would see lisas post from the other day....lisa doesnt care Tracy, and Richard has caused the situation....he wouldn't or doesnt care either...and if she was going on holiday surely she would of informed the cherubs...
So how long is Tracy going to give her to come back from 'holiday' 🤷‍♀️
It’s bizarre how naive these people are. You start to understand how scammers get away with what they get away with! Sorry Tracey, but the sceptics are sceptic for a reason and however many chances you give Lisa, or excuses you may for R, it’s still nearly a year since you paid for a book that you don’t actually have yet. When will the penny drop??

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
So correct. But I somehow think Tracy doesn't want to be a sceptic!! Shes gone from suggesting everyone joins forces..... to thinking lisas gone on holiday because she doesnt want to admit theres a good chance shes been scammed.....when will the penny drop, how much longer does she wait, its been nearly a year!!
Or she doesn’t want to admit us sceptics were right all along 🙈

Aug 14, 2023
True, but hes shot himself in the foot, because hes said more than once hes sold more than 2000, including to 20240122_114922.jpg Screenshot_20240122-120027_Google.jpg the Northampton chronicle, he told them he'd had pre orders for 2000, that means people have paid up front.....so if they never pre sold that many they need to provide proof!!
Just thought I would add these......people have paid for something they havent had, it doesnt fit the description it was sold under, its 98 pages short. And the PDF " kindle" ....is not a kindle!!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Sorry to keep on about it but something sticks in my throat about someone lying about doing something and convincing loads of innocent people that something else is a thing! Nicky Newman’s husband just shared a photo of him at the EAG in December, and as you’ll see, nowhere to affix a photo, and more than that, nobody would do anyway. There are roses dedicated to babies, children and young adults there, along with anyone else who has lost someone and wants to contribute to the fund in their honour. Why make it all about you and suggest that despite the evidence overwhelmingly to the contrary, you put a photo of someone there that would have been big enough to be seen by anyone? I find that level of ‘making stuff up’ quite bizarre honestly.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Sorry to keep on about it but something sticks in my throat about someone lying about doing something and convincing loads of innocent people that something else is a thing! Nicky Newman’s husband just shared a photo of him at the EAG in December, and as you’ll see, nowhere to affix a photo, and more than that, nobody would do anyway. There are roses dedicated to babies, children and young adults there, along with anyone else who has lost someone and wants to contribute to the fund in their honour. Why make it all about you and suggest that despite the evidence overwhelmingly to the contrary, you put a photo of someone there that would have been big enough to be seen by anyone? I find that level of ‘making stuff up’ quite bizarre honestly.
I’m not photo shop expert but the photos of her at the garden do look real and the video of the photo being there. Actually there’s 3 signs dedicated to him, a written one and it looks like two photo ones. I agree not fair everyone else sticking to the rules and just written a name and message. Maybe she just put the photo ones there for the video purpose and removed them after.