BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Belle Gibson, social influencer, cancer diagnosis, INSTAGRAMS WORST CON ARTIST.
On ITV tonight at 9pm. Watched this a few months back, shocking what people will stoop to.
Not only conned people out of thousands of pounds, but also wrote a "book" and actually damaged people's health. I'm hoping because it's on ITV more people might watch it. Found it very uncomfortable watching!! Could anyone share this on Tattle please.

Feb 6, 2024
On ITV tonight at 9pm. Watched this a few months back, shocking what people will stoop to.
Not only conned people out of thousands of pounds, but also wrote a "book" and actually damaged people's health. I'm hoping because it's on ITV more people might watch it. Found it very uncomfortable watching!! Could anyone share this on Tattle please.
Yes I watched this too, very uncomfortable, and alot of similarities. Shocking!! She had no shame, no guilt, lied through her teeth, probably would of continued to get away with it if an investigative journalist hadnt taken an interest.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Yes I watched this too, very uncomfortable, and alot of similarities. Shocking!! She had no shame, no guilt, lied through her teeth, probably would of continued to get away with it if an investigative journalist hadnt taken an interest.
And before people think we are harsh for still going on about stuff, can we not bleeping forget that we caught both of them out lying about the fake book, there was no book, Troubadour publishing had never ever been given a print date, so all that waffle in October about the publishers prioritising it and it will be out to print in two days, was an ABSOLUTE lie!! So lets not forget that shall we, !! Its there in BLACK and  WHITE .... While she's running around like miss goody two shoes raising money for bowel cancer, hoping it will deflect from all thats happened before. I really wish the police would speak to Troubadour. That would confirm all accusations.

Feb 6, 2024
And before people think we are harsh for still going on about stuff, can we not bleeping forget that we caught both of them out lying about the fake book, there was no book, Troubadour publishing had never ever been given a print date, so all that waffle in October about the publishers prioritising it and it will be out to print in two days, was an ABSOLUTE lie!! So lets not forget that shall we, !! Its there in BLACK and  WHITE .... While she's running around like miss goody two shoes raising money for bowel cancer, hoping it will deflect from all thats happened before. I really wish the police would speak to Troubadour. That would confirm all accusations.
I dont think its harsh, its the truth.....👍

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Instead of raising more she should have given over the Gala money that was suppose to be for charity wasn’t it 🙈

Feb 6, 2024
Instead of raising more she should have given over the Gala money that was suppose to be for charity wasn’t it 🙈
I think thats long gone Sal, maybe they used it, maybe they gave it away and didn't say anything to make us look stupid, but there will still be a paper trail with times and dates... maybe she panicked after the book disclosure, and gave it away but didnt say, cos it would look too obvious....something paid for all the stuff they had etc....

But reading your comment again. Yes, they wouldnt need to do extra fundraising, just give away the GFM, and the Eyes on Ritchie 57k.......🫣😬🙄

sallyj

Apr 26, 2024
UK
Do you know how to watch this if in Spain?

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Do you know how to watch this if in Spain?
It’s on itvx and Apple TV. If you’re desperate get a nord vpn (they normally do really cheap first month offers) and cancel when you’ve watched. I usually use nord to watch stuff from other countries.

Feb 6, 2024
Anyone else counting down the days? I still don't believe he's dead. I'll be stunned if he is.
If he isnt then they have family and friends involved lying for them, so I think he passed, but can they blame all the speculation after the way they acted, the low key death we all thought was because he wasnt, we think was to do with tax fraud for anyone whos reading and catching up...not declaring his death to companies house, till it was reported and she was asked to update the company records.
Im waiting for the wedding certificate, because if they werent married thats more proof they were scamming. Despite the big flash wedding, (Prob with the GFM money) you cant officially arrange a wedding in five days... they would of needed to make it official at a registry office...unless they did it on the quiet...but @Sal been searching for over a year, no certificate!!
Unless now heres a thought, it was already arranged and part of the plan ...and just made to look like it was arranged in five days.....🤔

And I cant get my head around the fact he chose to spend his last days the way he did, what a way to spend your last days on earth.......
And a wife who choses to take the car back when hes on his deathbed, could pass any day, laughing and joking about it on facebook, and closes his companys down on.the actual day of death with his signature after he had died......that to me.says she doesn't really care, its all pretend...

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2024
It’s on itvx and Apple TV. If you’re desperate get a nord vpn (they normally do really cheap first month offers) and cancel when you’ve watched. I usually use nord to watch stuff from other countries.
I didnt realise there was a part two, only watched one.....didnt give me an option of a second one when i watched it, just said 1 of 1. Now its saying 1 of 2. Anyway got it on record.......

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
If he isnt then they have family and friends involved lying for them, so I think he passed, but can they blame all the speculation after the way they acted, the low key death we all thought was because he wasnt, we think was to do with tax fraud for anyone whos reading and catching up...not declaring his death to companies house, till it was reported and she was asked to update the company records.
Im waiting for the wedding certificate, because if they werent married thats more proof they were scamming. Despite the big flash wedding, (Prob with the GFM money) you cant officially arrange a wedding in five days... they would of needed to make it official at a registry office...unless they did it on the quiet...but @Sal been searching for over a year, no certificate!!
Unless now heres a thought, it was already arranged and part of the plan ...and just made to look like it was arranged in five days.....🤔

And I cant get my head around the fact he chose to spend his last days the way he did, what a way to spend your last days on earth.......
And a wife who choses to take the car back when hes on his deathbed, could pass any day, laughing and joking about it on facebook, and closes his companys down on.the actual day of death with his signature after he had died......that to me.says she doesn't really care, its all pretend...
Totally agree, an yes I struggle with that, why would you even bother with people online the way he did, better things to be doing in my dying days than arguing and doxxing people online. Of course theres the fake book and the Life coaching monies, suppose that's a reason..🤔 prob lisa pushing that cos he wouldn't of been around to enjoy it, she did extend his book purchases to 14 days after he died, when he stated it would only be on sale for 7 days after his death, oh no it bleepin wasnt dick, your "wife" wanted to get more money out of it. Despite your wish. And still no monies donated to charity.!!

Feb 6, 2024
Totally agree, an yes I struggle with that, why would you even bother with people online the way he did, better things to be doing in my dying days than arguing and doxxing people online. Of course theres the fake book and the Life coaching monies, suppose that's a reason..🤔 prob lisa pushing that cos he wouldn't of been around to enjoy it, she did extend his book purchases to 14 days after he died, when he stated it would only be on sale for 7 days after his death, oh no it bleepin wasnt dick, your "wife" wanted to get more money out of it. Despite your wish. And still no monies donated to charity.!!
Look how many views this thread has had......wow...Im shocked....only started June last year.....