BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Feb 6, 2024
I’m imagine viewers are waiting for people from Richie’s past to come forward and share their story. I am sure it will happen when the time is right and legal advice has been sought.

Think that time has passed, tattle never even mentioned his death anniversary. Even the people on here that contributed alot, don't even check in anymore. I don't think people are necessarily waiting for anything, maybe just reading stuff from the beginning and getting the full story over what happened...checking in now and again, like it's been said, it's a good read what we all found out. I hope people will come on and reveal stuff....but doubt it very much.!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Unfortunately I think @Tired of the BS2 may be right and maybe after a year there’s nothing more that will come out, although I’m sure there are plenty of stories. They’ll probably just be shared amongst the people who knew him and who they impacted. There were definitely some weird goings on around the fundraiser, which honestly is probably what made people doubt him in the first place. The rest of it is also pretty inexplicable - the Reddit threads, the money, the house being put on the market and sitting there for over a year. The list goes on! But I don’t think we’ll ever get to the bottom of what went on and who was really in the driving seat and most people have probably lost interest as all he really was was a dodgy builder with a bit of a temper and obviously a past, who spent his final months and weeks on a bunch of people he would never meet rather than friends and family. Very sad really.

Feb 6, 2024
Unfortunately I think @Tired of the BS2 may be right and maybe after a year there’s nothing more that will come out, although I’m sure there are plenty of stories. They’ll probably just be shared amongst the people who knew him and who they impacted. There were definitely some weird goings on around the fundraiser, which honestly is probably what made people doubt him in the first place. The rest of it is also pretty inexplicable - the Reddit threads, the money, the house being put on the market and sitting there for over a year. The list goes on! But I don’t think we’ll ever get to the bottom of what went on and who was really in the driving seat and most people have probably lost interest as all he really was was a dodgy builder with a bit of a temper and obviously a past, who spent his final months and weeks on a bunch of people he would never meet rather than friends and family. Very sad really.

Well said, exactly right.
He was a bully and a Narcissist,
A liar and someone who constantly deflected away from himself by picking on and doxxing others who spoke the truth...fine figure of a man!!
I never thought he would die, because I thought who in their right mind would spend their last days like he did......it was almost like he wanted to die just to get one over on Tattle.....
And the fact Lisa supported all this, and acting extremely weirdly herself, ie closing his companies down on the day he died, who the heck does that!!
All leans towards fraud.
Might be quiet on here but I really hope it's all being looked into by the relevant people.

Poppyseeed

May 23, 2024
Uk
Well said, exactly right.
He was a bully and a Narcissist,
A liar and someone who constantly deflected away from himself by picking on and doxxing others who spoke the truth...fine figure of a man!!
I never thought he would die, because I thought who in their right mind would spend their last days like he did......it was almost like he wanted to die just to get one over on Tattle.....
And the fact Lisa supported all this, and acting extremely weirdly herself, ie closing his companies down on the day he died, who the heck does that!!
All leans towards fraud.
Might be quiet on here but I really hope it's all being looked into by the relevant people.
Fine figure of a man indeed. And how lovely of Ma baker to support him in all his rants and doxes, any normal supportive wife with morals would of steered him away from all the online madness and encouraged him to live out his days doing nice enjoyable things. Making memories an all that, look at the memories she has to look back on. !!