Boymombeth/boymommabeth

cantshutmeup

Sep 13, 2024
in my dreams
Hello

Was just wondering if any of you follow her i started following her around 3 years ago she shares her “journey” leaving an abusive relationship

Run down beth has a partner and 2 young kids she shared in multiple videos how her partner shaun is an alcoholic and can turn abusive with her when he drinks he binge drinks and goes out of control even documenting him coming home rat faced and pinning beth up against a wall while her kids were sleeping in the next room she would document the fact shaun and her would play happy families he would dissapear drink vow to never take him back and how shes happier without him then let him back in the house around the kids then “the cycle” starts again documented in her playlist called the cycle

Shaun went off the rails in january went missing got into hard core dr”gs didnt see beth or the kids for months then they “bumped into him” in the park she then admitted to allowing him to sleep on her sofa while he was still using but made him leave when the kids got up i think thats rubbish ans hes been living there for some time anyway a few weeks ago it was her sons birthday shaun put a “present “ on the door step it was a gaming chair with holes in looked dirty and honestly look liked he stole it from someones tip beth vowed she was done

And then….. shaun has now moved back in is 11 days sober and is withdrawing around the kids beth is so delusional she even said “why shouldnt i get my happy ending” which saids your doing this more for you then the kids

Theyve grown up around such a toxic relationship i hope they dont turn out abusive as seeing their mum allow it people have now also said in her comments about calling social so would not suprise me if social get involved soon

Anyway whats all your thoughts on her?

cantshutmeup

Sep 13, 2024
in my dreams
Can’t help think she ridiculed him
Oh 100% did u see on her live this morning he was saying i havent seen you in a dress for a while to me saids hes lived there longer then what shes told tiktok and then was having ago saying its your own fault for leaving but proper ripped into him like hang on you want to help him but then your being cockt because your on live

cantshutmeup

Sep 13, 2024
in my dreams
Hes just pretty much admitted he wants beth and free house no bills feet under the table with all the good things but wants to still do d”””gs on the side in his world he doesnt want the boys he wants somewhere to lay his head get his pee pee wet while still going off getting off his head beth your a mug wake up to whats going on

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
She loves herself - constantly eye fing herself on camera. No she isn’t ugly but bloody hell woman stop it! She makes that man feel that way by leading him on and making herself seem superior and like she holds the cards. I would say the only narc in that relationship is her. She loves the control you can see it when she speaks how made up she is that she is the “chosen” one to help him.

cantshutmeup

Sep 13, 2024
in my dreams
She loves herself - constantly eye fing herself on camera. No she isn’t ugly but bloody hell woman stop it! She makes that man feel that way by leading him on and making herself seem superior and like she holds the cards. I would say the only narc in that relationship is her. She loves the control you can see it when she speaks how made up she is that she is the “chosen” one to help him.
Oh i agree i think she wanted to have the status of being the one to save him

cantshutmeup

Sep 13, 2024
in my dreams
Also did u notice she got caught out lying said they slept separately and then shaun dropped her in it saids hes been sleeping in bed with her 👀

mmmbop

Mar 4, 2024
She's awful! I'd love to comment on her tiktok, but I'd be blocked instantly. She's so abusive and the only reason she has him back is she didn't want to look after her boys herself - sending them off with his dad any chance she got. Shaun avoided her for months, doing whatever - while she's documented what a cnut he was. Hope her house falls through, she's such a smug t.

Good luck explaining all this to social services, you're gonna need it.

cantshutmeup

Sep 13, 2024
in my dreams
She's awful! I'd love to comment on her tiktok, but I'd be blocked instantly. She's so abusive and the only reason she has him back is she didn't want to look after her boys herself - sending them off with his dad any chance she got. Shaun avoided her for months, doing whatever - while she's documented what a cnut he was. Hope her house falls through, she's such a smug t.

Good luck explaining all this to social services, you're gonna need it.
100% she didnt call them either someone called on her know that for a fact also did u hear her say how she called social on her self years ago because she found dr””gs in a bag on the table and they said your doing all she can

She wants to play the hero them poor boys are already messed up and shes letting it happen i think the house situation isnt even true they wouldnt give someone a rent to buy with a DRO there still in also she said u dont even need a mortgage for the first five years

Somthing fishy with that story

mmmbop

Mar 4, 2024
Agree the house story story doesn't add up at all, I think she originally said August and now it's November. One of the reasons I haven't just blocked her from my fyp is because I want to see how that pans out. Has always set off my BS detector. Especially as she still decorates the place she's in, you just wouldn't do that either - you'd be saving every penny so that when you did buy your first house you could use it. So many little things don't add up.

mmmbop

Mar 4, 2024
There's also zero chance that social services would allow him to live there under these circumstances. They've must have already had SS involvement as they both attended courses, which I'm assuming they were previously told they needed to do as part of of a SS intervention and so that he could stay in the family home - tallys up that's why he also went so long sober at that time.

The things she's said about him in the past so publicly - she's outed him as a DV abuser, talks about him awfully and even now is just horrible to him. I don't excuse his actions at all. However it's not always as simple as one partner is the bad guy abuser and the other is the good guy victim. Its not a trauma bond, its just 2 toxic dickheads.

If SS do become properly involved and it's not just a basic phone call, welfare check - there's just no way they'd be allowing him to live there. They will not give 1 f about what the perfect victim Beth has to say and they won't just believe that Shaun's sober be ause they say so. The boys are old enough to be spoken to themselves now, she made such a thing about how upset they were when he left - she made it worse for them than it needed to be and prolonged that pain for them because she was hurt. In reality kids are quite resilient and do forget, but not when the mum is constantly banging on about it.

You can't say one minute what an awful person someone is, throw around abuser and drink and drugs claims and then move them back in. It makes a mockery of real victims and its about to bite her in the arse. She'll be told he can't live there and she can either follow their advice or they'll take the boys. Ss don't mess about in these kinda situations anymore. Unfortunately a lot of mums choose dick over their kids and then tell anyone that'll listen that the kids were stolen by SS. I don't think she'll do that, a narc like her has a faracade to keep up and that'll trump even her desperation for dick.

cantshutmeup

Sep 13, 2024
in my dreams
There's also zero chance that social services would allow him to live there under these circumstances. They've must have already had SS involvement as they both attended courses, which I'm assuming they were previously told they needed to do as part of of a SS intervention and so that he could stay in the family home - tallys up that's why he also went so long sober at that time.

The things she's said about him in the past so publicly - she's outed him as a DV abuser, talks about him awfully and even now is just horrible to him. I don't excuse his actions at all. However it's not always as simple as one partner is the bad guy abuser and the other is the good guy victim. Its not a trauma bond, its just 2 toxic dickheads.

If SS do become properly involved and it's not just a basic phone call, welfare check - there's just no way they'd be allowing him to live there. They will not give 1 f about what the perfect victim Beth has to say and they won't just believe that Shaun's sober be ause they say so. The boys are old enough to be spoken to themselves now, she made such a thing about how upset they were when he left - she made it worse for them than it needed to be and prolonged that pain for them because she was hurt. In reality kids are quite resilient and do forget, but not when the mum is constantly banging on about it.

You can't say one minute what an awful person someone is, throw around abuser and drink and drugs claims and then move them back in. It makes a mockery of real victims and its about to bite her in the arse. She'll be told he can't live there and she can either follow their advice or they'll take the boys. Ss don't mess about in these kinda situations anymore. Unfortunately a lot of mums choose dick over their kids and then tell anyone that'll listen that the kids were stolen by SS. I don't think she'll do that, a narc like her has a faracade to keep up and that'll trump even her desperation for dick.
Agree with everything you said i think shes like a car crash you wanna look away but cant ss wouldnt let the boys stay there if shes honest with them which i doubt she was comparing the situation to when kids have parents in the army and work away weeks/months at a time 🙄 she also lies loads shes been caught lying several times since hes been back i think in her head he would come back and it would be like how it was before its just not reality beth is very toxic and your right two toxic people together isnt a good mix i hope they make her choose although she said to someone il always pick the kids then later on goes “i hope i would pick the kids”

So she knows herself she would still pick shaun there both bad but fully believe hes using her and shes loving every second of it because in her eyes she dont care as she gets to play the hero in the situation it will really blow up in her face and as for her charging people to litsen to shauns story we have all heard it for years now realisticly nothing different/new is going to be revealed

cantshutmeup

Sep 13, 2024
in my dreams
He takes the piss with her food though there eating a full on meal and then will probably buy a takeaway later or cook more food and she dont care because she has a lap dog cooking for her there both idoits this will blow up asap

cantshutmeup

Sep 13, 2024
in my dreams
Theres somthing not adding up surley if he was withdrawing of this drug that apperently so lethal he wouldnt he acting so normal? Going gym doing this doing that like the past year didnt happen i fully believe hes still taking it none of it adds up or hes been living there a lot longer then what shes said