Canadian Angie - @Angelica_c100

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I think there won't be a conclusion from this personally. I think anyone who wants to stay in here and have a more chill thread and discuss politics etc can do so. All the rest who are in the delusive thread we stick to our lane and keep doing what we are doing. I think the comments stating we as a thread have "pushed" people out seriously need to be dropped. That is insinuating that a unanimous group had bullied that person so much they had to leave or were blackmailed out. That is not the truth. We are all individuals, we have our own minds, if people decide to leave the thread they do so on their own accord. If people have personal feelings about one another and want it to be discussed then PM is the best option in my own opinion. If we collectively keep getting grouped together though even in the future, i would want to know. We are our own people, we cant control what others do or say just our own actions. My action is calling out the bullshit and lies, I respect people's different opinions, me and Judas have had differences of views and opinions, as an individual myself I have respected them and understood where she has came from or she has corrected me and I have apologised and changed what was said. But the moving to a separate thread to throw out narratives when more than one person is in these threads is just fing petty.
There is even the leave group options, never collect us together as pushing people out.

Attachments

• IMG_6948.jpeg
    IMG_6948.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 20
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Well I’ve just checked my phone to suddenly lots of comments in a quiet thread that seem to be critiquing me so I’m not sure I am getting it.
I don't know why you're suddenly acting like you can't understand what's going on. Almost acting small and confused so we look like the bad guys? I'm not falling for that trap. Enjoy your threads 🤎

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I don't know why you're suddenly acting like you can't understand what's going on. Almost acting small and confused so we look like the bad guys? I'm not falling for that trap. Enjoy your threads 🤎
I’m not small and confused at all. I just can’t feed into ridiculous nonsense online. What’s the point. You disagree with my perception that’s literally the only issue as far as I recall. But it was weeks ago so just move on.

Mar 2, 2024
thank you.

Can we maybe find a way to make 'peace' with Chonky. I like Chonky.

Babe, I reached out to her to sort s out, I posted on DAs thread to sort things out. That’s more than I’d do for most.

I just don’t appreciate us lot being made out like we forced her out of the thread. That wasn’t the case

You can like Chonky that’s cool, love. It has no impact on me liking you 🤎

Oct 24, 2023
I think there won't be a conclusion from this personally. I think anyone who wants to stay in here and have a more chill thread and discuss politics etc can do so. All the rest who are in the delusive thread we stick to our lane and keep doing what we are doing. I think the comments stating we as a thread have "pushed" people out seriously need to be dropped. That is insinuating that a unanimous group had bullied that person so much they had to leave or were blackmailed out. That is not the truth. We are all individuals, we have our own minds, if people decide to leave the thread they do so on their own accord. If people have personal feelings about one another and want it to be discussed then PM is the best option in my own opinion. If we collectively keep getting grouped together though even in the future, i would want to know. We are our own people, we cant control what others do or say just our own actions. My action is calling out the bullshit and lies, I respect people's different opinions, me and Judas have had differences of views and opinions, as an individual myself I have respected them and understood where she has came from or she has corrected me and I have apologised and changed what was said. But the moving to a separate thread to throw out narratives when more than one person is in these threads is just fing petty.
There is even the leave group options, never collect us together as pushing people out.
FYI, leaving just means you leave social groups which means you leave every thread in this section. Not just this one 🙂

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Several people come and made an largr amount of posts it was calm and relaxed an hour ago. doesn’t need massive lists of thoughts tbh it’s not that deep. It’s a forum to waste time on

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I cannot argue with strangers on the internet about such trifling nonsense. Let’s be real and just carry on as we all were at approx 11.30am

The prada bag which I was about to discuss
The second one is prob not real but I kind of dont care.

I actually related it to Canangie as I think she is the kind of person that buys handbags (if she’s rich)
IMG_3089.png

I hope you haven't purchased this bag already? I don't know if you'll get a lot of use out of this handbag before it starts unravelling. This bag is on its last legs!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I hope you haven't purchased this bag already? I don't know if you'll get a lot of use out of this handbag before it starts unravelling. This bag is on its last legs!
Yeah I think I’m being desperate aren’t I. The reason they’re cheap is cos they’re tut. But I don’t wanna spend like 500 on something frivolous. But also I want to think this is a good idea. Oh god

Oct 24, 2023
I’m not small and confused at all. I just can’t feed into ridiculous nonsense online. What’s the point. You disagree with my perception that’s literally the only issue as far as I recall. But it was weeks ago so just move on.
Dont we all feed into some sense of ridiculousness nonsense because that's what ALL of this is. You frequently feel the need to remind people you're too good for this whiles doing the exact same as us.

We didn't disagree chonky, i asked you not to involve me with your argument with Mrs D, to stop attacking her and that it was wrong to make a serious accusation against her accusing her for gaslighting you. We all asked you not to leave just to stop.

Then you ran over here making out you've been victimised. The exact same way Freddy has done this morning so when this was the first thread on my suggestions I thought I'd let people know what Freddy done.

Anyway you're behaving like a bit mummy Bentonish I'm not someone who can be manipulated wish you well, enjoy your quiet thread. It would be great if people stopped coming in here and lying 😊

Jun 8, 2024
uk
i’ll write one long ass message
very very paranoid. Still sat thinking i’m alex 🤣i’m a female with 3 teenage kids. I was in alex’s comments for the same reasons you all probably were. And i actually don’t give a s if people know who i am. I’ll give yous my real tiktok if yous want? i’m not actually arsed in the slightest. Everything i say about the tiktok wronguns i’ve either said or would said on my normal tiktok account.And it’s definitely nothing i wouldn’t say to their faces

I never called yous jimmy saville you might want to read that back what i said. Yous call people plm and nonces on the daily so please don’t act offended.

also when did i come in here lying about what happened? 🤦🏻‍♀️and someone made a comment i was arselicking EQ in the comments 😬😬nope i wrote in KK live & again i asked him a question and he ignored it. I asked him why he was so offended with DG but not EQ. Can’t exactly be a proper dick in comments when most of my comments are getting violations.

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with calling Angie out, she should be. But the day after EQ said all that it looks like people are deflecting onto angie. I’ve looked on tiktok and the CC accounts i’ve looked at not one of them (that i’ve seen) have reposted, made a video or anything from what EQ said. Surely all of us should be the first to repost and make videos of all the wronguns?? Yes angie and red aren’t exactly the best people to call anybody else out but if they didn’t half of tiktok wouldn’t have known what EQ said.

I came in this thread as i didn’t really wanna leave CC, i still want to and will call out wronguns. And im annoyed with some people in the anngies thread and others are pissed off with me . My CC tiktok account is new if i had more followers id do my own lives about them all.

I don’t give enough fs to be bullied by anybody so coming over here in a little pack doesn’t bother me in the slightest. If i was someone else it could have bothered them so i’m sure one of yous could have messaged me or not come over in a pack.

And if i’ve made spelling mistakes and stuff you’ll have to decipher what i’ve wrote.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
is there any hope at all you might respond to Zia's dm?
I think it said “come back” it wasn’t a conversation. I can’t really be bothered with people that argue online and she’s also been (I perceive covering my back here) quite rude to me which is something I cba with in general. it’s just not that deep to and I’m happy doing my comments where it is more casual. I cannot take it seriously I’m afraid it’s all so absurd

It was all swimming until this morning

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Dont we all feed into some sense of ridiculousness nonsense because that's what ALL of this is. You frequently feel the need to remind people you're too good for this whiles doing the exact same as us.

We didn't disagree chonky, i asked you not to involve me with your argument with Mrs D, to stop attacking her and that it was wrong to make a serious accusation against her accusing her for gaslighting you. We all asked you not to leave just to stop.

Then you ran over here making out you've been victimised. The exact same way Freddy has done this morning so when this was the first thread on my suggestions I thought I'd let people know what Freddy done.

Anyway you're behaving like a bit mummy Bentonish I'm not someone who can be manipulated wish you well, enjoy your quiet thread. It would be great if people stopped coming in here and lying 😊
I don’t think I ran over here being victimised. I also I don’t know why you all care if my opinion differs to yours on internet discourse Disagreeing and manipulating isn’t the same thing. I think I’m better than arguing online if that’s what u mean

but I’m not reminding anyone of anything lol

My opinion as you’re giving yours is it’s odd to be wasting time on all this and coming in like it’s Stalinist Russia.

Sorry deadwood / pepper bell I’ve committed another debacle off I go 🫠

Jun 8, 2024
uk
also this is my exact comment with the saville comment. Nobody called anybody saville so twisting s to fit a narrative

Add bookmark
#164,765
why are yous all so defensive of eq 🤣🤣🤣deflecting constantly like she’s some sort of hero! baguette your comments in miss remis was a joke you might as well hang out the back of eqs arsehole. You can’t all come on here and say you call out wronguns but you don’t “half” of yous are selective as do! You might as well have an eq badge and wear it like a saville fin badge….im out do most of you hypocrites 😘😘😘😘😘

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
i’ll write one long ass message
very very paranoid. Still sat thinking i’m alex 🤣i’m a female with 3 teenage kids. I was in alex’s comments for the same reasons you all probably were. And i actually don’t give a s if people know who i am. I’ll give yous my real tiktok if yous want? i’m not actually arsed in the slightest. Everything i say about the tiktok wronguns i’ve either said or would said on my normal tiktok account.And it’s definitely nothing i wouldn’t say to their faces

I never called yous jimmy saville you might want to read that back what i said. Yous call people plm and nonces on the daily so please don’t act offended.

also when did i come in here lying about what happened? 🤦🏻‍♀️and someone made a comment i was arselicking EQ in the comments 😬😬nope i wrote in KK live & again i asked him a question and he ignored it. I asked him why he was so offended with DG but not EQ. Can’t exactly be a proper dick in comments when most of my comments are getting violations.

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with calling Angie out, she should be. But the day after EQ said all that it looks like people are deflecting onto angie. I’ve looked on tiktok and the CC accounts i’ve looked at not one of them (that i’ve seen) have reposted, made a video or anything from what EQ said. Surely all of us should be the first to repost and make videos of all the wronguns?? Yes angie and red aren’t exactly the best people to call anybody else out but if they didn’t half of tiktok wouldn’t have known what EQ said.

I came in this thread as i didn’t really wanna leave CC, i still want to and will call out wronguns. And im annoyed with some people in the anngies thread and others are pissed off with me . My CC tiktok account is new if i had more followers id do my own lives about them all.

I don’t give enough fs to be bullied by anybody so coming over here in a little pack doesn’t bother me in the slightest. If i was someone else it could have bothered them so i’m sure one of yous could have messaged me or not come over in a pack.

And if i’ve made spelling mistakes and stuff you’ll have to decipher what i’ve wrote.
I'm honestly still very confused as to who was in support of EQ I've gone over the comments and can't see where this conclusion came from. I know myself personally I share other CC videos as they come on my fyp for support, I don't go looking for videos to share and others may have done the same.

At the end of the day the other thread was made to discuss Angie originally so if you saw more comments about what Angie has done instead of what Eq did maybe that's the reason.

I dunno... this is all wild. We all have different opinions, we aren't a collective.

mean girls bake a cake GIF

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I'm honestly still very confused as to who was in support of EQ I've gone over the comments and can't see where this conclusion came from. I know myself personally I share other CC videos as they come on my fyp for support, I don't go looking for videos to share and others may have done the same.

At the end of the day the other thread was made to discuss Angie originally so if you saw more comments about what Angie has done instead of what Eq did maybe that's the reason.

I dunno... this is all wild. We all have different opinions, we aren't a collective.

mean girls bake a cake GIF
It’s all completely inane. No idea wtf is happening. And I regret feeding into any of it cringing at myself will flaggelate myself profusely

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I think it said “come back” it wasn’t a conversation. I can’t really be bothered with people that argue online and she’s also been (I perceive covering my back here) quite rude to me which is something I cba with in general. it’s just not that deep to and I’m happy doing my comments where it is more casual. I cannot take it seriously I’m afraid it’s all so absurd

It was all swimming until this morning
Fair enough. I get the sense that Zia's false teeth quite likes you though despite this heated exchange.

this morning was the calm before the storm. I always knew it was coming.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Fair enough. I get the sense that Zia's false teeth quite likes you though despite this heated exchange.

this morning was the calm before the storm. I always knew it was coming.
Oh lol I deffo think you mis read that they think I bully ed Mrs doubtfire and think I’m bette than people. I can’t remember what they said before but Judas gave a summary today …
We are all just strangers online I’ve never known anything like it. however if deadwood sneaks off I may shed one small tear as deadwood is my icon after the pushed shoved and the summary of Canangie.