Canadian Angie - @Angelica_c100

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I'm reluctant to get involved with internal cc politics as I want to save my very best material for the morons on Tiktok but it may be unavoidable.
It’s getting a bit it’s hard not to. I wish I’d not done even one comment reply. Deadwood wouldn’t be seen dead behaving in such a manner. Must channel iconic deadwood energy. Must not waste material.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
well today was alot wernt it 😬anyway tiktok’s been pretty boring today. Does anybody know if cla is skint skint or was it because she didn’t have her bank card or something that she was moaning about this morning

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
The illness faker thread I made disappeared so I’m just gonna. Rage here

This girl is a fing menace to society. Her latest videos omg

This is not a category of people I want to explore. It seems complex and besides I’ve spread myself too thin already. I can see you are balls deep in this and I wish you the best lol as we’re on the topic I saw this posted on Hanns story 👁️‍🗨️

IMG_1005.jpeg

Jun 8, 2024
uk
i can’t get my head around the elphaba situation. Is heart failure not like a progressive disease? From what i’ve seen on some girls tiktok (queen-dees-army) that’s how the girl passed away 💔i don’t know if this is all a an excuse to try and get rid of elphaba or what. I can believe that elphabas and her mods bully people i’ve seen posts on reddit to kind of back that up

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
This is not a category of people I want to explore. It seems complex and besides I’ve spread myself too thin already. I can see you are balls deep in this and I wish you the best lol as we’re on the topic I saw this posted on Hanns story 👁️‍🗨️

IMG_1005.jpeg
I’ve had someone on the main thread have a huge go at me about it in that group and bring up the issue from yday agaiN at the same time. Totally don’t get involved!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

IMG_1005.jpeg
She’s got a heart disease I think, can’t remember the name. But I remember someone mentioned she was recovering from an op?

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I don't understand Miss Remi's reaction to EQ's ableist slurs and the explanation she gave in the live today. She says she was not offended or angry by what EQ said as a 'registered disabled person' herself. She went on to compare what EQ did with a prank that goes viral and the reactions of people to make the point that people react and respond differently to things based on their own perspectives. She also said she understood the context in which the comment was made and believed that what EQ did was 'purposely set up to prove a point'.
When someone in her comments reminded Miss Remi that she was offended by DG's ableist slur just last week, Miss Remi tried to distinguish what DG did by suggesting that he actually copied the attributes of a disabled person.

Last edited:

Lillyloo

Mar 7, 2024
I don't understand Miss Remi's reaction to EQ's ableist slurs and the explanation she gave in the live today. She says she was not offended or angry by what EQ said as a 'registered disabled person' herself. She went on to compare what EQ did with a prank that goes viral and the reactions of people to make the point that people react and respond differently to things based on their own perspectives. She also said she understood the context in which the comment was made and believed that what EQ did was 'purposely set up to prove a point'.
When someone in her comments reminded Miss Remi that she was offended by DG's ableist slur just last week, Miss Remi tried to distinguish what DG did by saying he copied the attributes of a disabled person.
Pretty sure Miss Remi is managed by Gracie (who also manages EQ) probably why she won’t go against the grain when it comes to EQ. Selective outrage and it all comes down to money over morals.

I’ve had someone on the main thread have a huge go at me about it in that group and bring up the issue from yday agaiN at the same time. Totally don’t get involved!
Yeah cause it’s disgusting questioning someone’s health conditions based on what you see on TikTok. She proves her diagnoses on TikTok. Same conditions as myself, same symptoms, same struggles. So I take that fing personally being that this condition has destroyed my entire life and I’m only early 30s, can’t work or get out of bed most days. I’m really happy that you don’t have to understand what it’s like

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Yeah cause it’s disgusting questioning someone’s health conditions based on what you see on TikTok. She proves her diagnoses on TikTok. Same conditions as myself, same symptoms, same struggles. So I take that fing personally being that this condition has destroyed my entire life and I’m only early 30s, can’t work or get out of bed most days. I’m really happy that you don’t have to understand what it’s like
I replied to you in the relevant thread. It wasn’t a critique of the condition, as you can see if you read my reply to you. I’ve got two friends that have it.

. I don’t know if you want people in this thread I post in to dislike me - but this isn’t Stalinist Russia - is there anywhere I can write where you won’t try to derail lol

Sorry guys!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
It feels like you’re following my posts somehow finding me in places you don’t interact, pls stop lol ?

I replied to you in the relevant thread. It wasn’t a critique of the condition, as you can see if you read my reply to you. I’ve got two friends that have it.

. I don’t know if you want people in this thread I post in to dislike me - but this isn’t Stalinist Russia - is there anywhere I can write where you won’t try to derail lol

Sorry guys!
I saw you discussing it in here. I didn’t see a response in the other thread. Because it’s mentioned here, I’m responding here. You’re giving “I’m not racist, my friends black” rn. You are invalidating the condition by trying to make out she’s malingering. The condition is different for everyone and it can seem like “omg another thing wrong” but that’s how it can be, that’s how it is for me. Whatever you’re doing, you’re wrong for it. You have zero proof it’s fake, you have no qualifications to determine anything she’s experiencing is malingering and how do you think it feels, experiencing such difficulties and ansolute torture each day and someone saying “faking it”? Go for people actually affecting others, these people are not doing wrong to you

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I saw you discussing it in here. I didn’t see a response in the other thread. Because it’s mentioned here, I’m responding here. You’re giving “I’m not racist, my friends black” rn. You are invalidating the condition by trying to make out she’s malingering. The condition is different for everyone and it can seem like “omg another thing wrong” but that’s how it can be, that’s how it is for me. Whatever you’re doing, you’re wrong for it. You have zero proof it’s fake, you have no qualifications to determine anything she’s experiencing is malingering and how do you think it feels, experiencing such difficulties and ansolute torture each day and someone saying “faking it”? Go for people actually affecting others, these people are not doing wrong to you
I replied to you so you’d have got a notification.

Why are you continuing to detail this thread it’s not relevant. Do you want people to join in with you on disliking me and my comments? not going to carry on discussing her but just Look at her comments on her content over last 2 years.

And I’m not sure when I’ve looked at your profile but I do apologise I won’t again. If you remove me I won’t see the stories to click on?

I replied to you so you’d have got a notification.

Why are you continuing to detail this thread it’s not relevant. Do you want people to join in with you on disliking me and my comments? not going to carry on discussing her but just Look at her comments on her content over last 2 years.

And I’m not sure when I’ve looked at your profile but I do apologise I won’t again. If you remove me I won’t see the stories to click on?
Are you kidding? Why am I detailing the thread you tried advertising for others to join, in here? 😂😂 what?

I have had so many notifications as I’ve been very active today, I didn’t see your notification. Please accept my deepest apologies for missing it.

I already removed you yesterday, after you viewed my profile twice in one day. Plus the day before. You did it to Judas too.

Idgaf if people have detailed their opinions on someone else’s health. It’s not their concern. You have no idea how she feels or what she’s going through, but you can see she has EDS, POTS, Gastroparesis, hiatus hernia, joint problems and adrenal gland problems. They’re facts, they’re proven. Each of them things by themselves is debilitating. Just be grateful you don’t understand it

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Are you kidding? Why am I detailing the thread you tried advertising for others to join, in here? 😂😂 what?

I have had so many notifications as I’ve been very active today, I didn’t see your notification. Please accept my deepest apologies for missing it.

I already removed you yesterday, after you viewed my profile twice in one day. Plus the day before. You did it to Judas too.

Idgaf if people have detailed their opinions on someone else’s health. It’s not their concern. You have no idea how she feels or what she’s going through, but you can see she has EDS, POTS, Gastroparesis, hiatus hernia, joint problems and adrenal gland problems. They’re facts, they’re proven. Each of them things by themselves is debilitating. Just be grateful you don’t understand it
You make daily ai jpegs I was prob clicking via them, no idea.

think you’re banging your head on a brick wall here.