Canadian Angie - @Angelica_c100

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Paige has no credibility as she constantly flogs the absolute corpse of a horse that is Angie etc hate speech. She just enjoys an argument like so many people seem to do. It’s like an addiction, like a gifting addiction. Bizarre

i’ve still no idea what’s went on. I thought it was about that tam and taurian then next time i pop in it’s about that gypsy queen. I haven’t got the head to listen to all that screaming the day. You need an IV full of paracetamol to sit in angies live for more than 10 minutes.

Ive been out most of the day,having a life, i can’t be sitting on tiktok all day doing nowt id end up a proper fatty 🐷

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
So I went into Alex live and he said chonkys come in and they’re my favourite. I said I don’t like him in response - tried to do a mild reply dhe to new censoring on commenting but I reckon it got ghosted. Today is going from ridiculous to really ridiculous. I think that’s total social suicide to be honest.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
So I went into Alex live and he said chonkys come in and they’re my favourite. I said I don’t like him in response - tried to do a mild reply dhe to new censoring on commenting but I reckon it got ghosted. Today is going from ridiculous to really ridiculous. I think that’s total social suicide to be honest.

i’m creased though 🤣🤣🤣you can’t even reply to tell him to do off anymore, it’s just violations for the stupidest of things now. I’ve missed most of the day, what was his live about? was he still just chatting s?

Jun 10, 2024
United Kingdom
She is dangerous! Bella did the right thing leaving her and that discord. I'm in there and collecting all the screenshots and screen recordings I can. She's got a private voice chat room that only a select few can join. She's plotting so much and is up to no good. It's so obvious what she's doing is wrong since Bella has cut all ties with her because she doesn't agree with what she's saying/ doing! Notice she's barely live on TikTok anymore? Yeah because she's saying all she needs to say in her private discord which she seems to be kicking everyone out of expect for the select few. I'm the "mole" they all keep talking about and I'm still there, watching and compiling all the evidence I need to show all of you who she really is! That discord will be the end of her and her platform!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She is dangerous! Bella did the right thing leaving her and that discord. I'm in there and collecting all the screenshots and screen recordings I can. She's got a private voice chat room that only a select few can join. She's plotting so much and is up to no good. It's so obvious what she's doing is wrong since Bella has cut all ties with her because she doesn't agree with what she's saying/ doing! Notice she's barely live on TikTok anymore? Yeah because she's saying all she needs to say in her private discord which she seems to be kicking everyone out of expect for the select few. I'm the "mole" they all keep talking about and I'm still there, watching and compiling all the evidence I need to show all of you who she really is! That discord will be the end of her and her platform!
can i ask why u used my name im already PE number 1

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks

I haven't seen her hosting any lives recently but I did spot her interacting in the comments of another live stream today. So Bella has cut ties? they seemed so close

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
*clears throat* Good Evening fellow Flange haters…. Please don’t be strangers from Delulu’s thread. You are missed.
Lisa Simpson Miss GIF by The Simpsons

Jun 10, 2024
United Kingdom
I haven't seen her hosting any lives recently but I did spot her interacting in the comments of another live stream today. So Bella has cut ties? they seemed so close
Yes, check Bella’s TikTok. She left on Sunday because she knows Angie is playing a dangerous game. Canadian Angie is talking so much s on that discord and once she realises it’s me in there I’ll post all the evidence I have. I’ve got at least an hour of screen recordings of the voice chat and hundreds of screen shots from the chat. She’s done and Bella knows it which is why she left

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Yes, check Bella’s TikTok. She left on Sunday because she knows Angie is playing a dangerous game. Canadian Angie is talking so much s on that discord and once she realises it’s me in there I’ll post all the evidence I have. I’ve got at least an hour of screen recordings of the voice chat and hundreds of screen shots from the chat. She’s done and Bella knows it which is why she left
does she talk about the members here ?

Jun 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Here’s a snippet of her getting everyone in the discord to mass report many creators including wolf because she said in the lounge “people like that don’t deserve the money” and not to mention the fact she’s trying to get people to stop helping a woman who’s in a refuge asking for support with kids clothing etc. telling everyone the woman is a scammer when she is in desperate need and is in refuge! It’s sick
Everyone who’s been joining the past couple of days get booted straight away. At this point I don’t know how or why I’m still in there (maybe it’s because I talk in there idk) but she’s obviously got something to hide.
One of you make an account on discord and try to join it, I bet you after 10 mins your kicked. Why? Because she’s got things she wants to hide in there.
The link to the discord will be gone from her bio within the next couple of days guaranteed!

Attachments

• IMG_0939.jpeg
    IMG_0939.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 39