Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
These interviews J is doing.... G Crew has clearly and consistently said how the interview affected him. There's no follow up support.
The next guest she's saying is a victim of the Tunisia terrorism attack back in 2015! The woman was shot!
When will people stop platforming other people trauma for their own gain.
She has no credentials to qualify her to "interview" on a public platform.

It just feels wrong

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
These interviews J is doing.... G Crew has clearly and consistently said how the interview affected him. There's no follow up support.
The next guest she's saying is a victim of the Tunisia terrorism attack back in 2015! The woman was shot!

It just feels wrong
Shes just another Angie. Gets off on hearing about people's horrific traumas whiles she sits on her fat arse pretending she's prefect.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
If the misses asks me once more if we're going to the garden centre today I'm going to plant a cactus in her foofoo , I've told her yes but we need to wait in for Amazon (her Amazon btw!) 😭

Happy Ho Ho Ho GIF by LAJOIE SKIN

Invented

Apr 13, 2024
United Kingdom

It just feels wrong
Especially when she’s such a dickhead in general. Why are people trusting her to tell their life stories to?

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK

It just feels wrong
I can't remember the woman's name but she told me about what happened to her in somebody's live. She's still very affected by it. Still having surgeries for her injuries. I agree that J should not be "interviewing" anybody let alone this poor woman.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I can't remember the woman's name but she told me about what happened to her in somebody's live. She's still very affected by it. Still having surgeries for her injuries. I agree that J should not be "interviewing" anybody let alone this poor woman.
I wouldn't trust J to go to the shops for me, nevermind interview vulnerable people

Mar 15, 2024
england
Yeah, I have noticed her mentioning it but im too dense to figure out what it might be.
Ah well, im sure it'll be revealed soon enough.
(Man I need to find my glasses, my comments are all over the place.😂😩) I’ll repeat her words… “I have told them things about my health condition I would be finished for on the app that nobody else knows and I may just tell people myself” she stated a few weeks back that if it got out she doesn't know what she would do. (The fact she speaks openly about her mental health and also her experiences of child SA, what could be worst than that regarding health conditions.) if it’s what am thinking and if it’s what she doesn't want out there she needs to just stop dropping hints.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
See this Angie letting people scam in her box at Christmas who was that? Because I don't really watch any characters after they leave Angies. Cant tell the difference between any of them. Has it been spoke about before or how did it just come out 6 months later?
she's done it a few times that billy putted her ages ago, her kids are grown up, her former name was mandy pandy moo or something like that

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
See this Angie letting people scam in her box at Christmas who was that? Because I don't really watch any characters after they leave Angies. Cant tell the difference between any of them. Has it been spoke about before or how did it just come out 6 months later?
She’s now called smilebehappy, I can’t recall her name at Christmas, and prior to that her name was Mandy pandy moo.

It’s been brought up hundreds of times by many of us in here but it just gets ignored. I just decided today was the day I’ll go confront her in front of an audience big enough to have some impact that might make them question her.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Thanks for uploading it luv! Holy s she was riled up today 😯 It says it all when she said near the end:

I don’t care what she’s done, she’s always been nice to me

Unbiased my ass 🤣 Nicely done Bread Head!
I hate when people say that. Hitler never did anything to me but I certainly care what he has done and think he’s evil