Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
I've changed my username , I hope I don't cause any confusion 👀
Happy Music Note GIF by Aya Murata

RJE

Feb 28, 2024
So we have mazza in lukes don't forget what she did to chaz she nearly lost her kids coz of mazza and 2 others and mazza sat back and let it happen chaz was broken coz she had done nothing wrong for her kids to be taken from her she was a mess because these 2 women where ringing social services lying about chaz and her kids mazza knew what these women where doing and she sat there and did nothing to stop it poor chaz was a mess coz her kids where going to be taken from her coz of these horrible women and mazza was sitting there watching it all going on and did fuk all to stop it going on yes mazza your not this sweet woman you make out to be you where wrecking kids life's putting them threw hell and sitting watching it going on

RJE

Feb 28, 2024
Wounder if Mazekeen and chloe get it off mabel coz they both been in angies after all the stuff angie said to mabel which was disgusting u went and sat in angies your not tire to your word at all

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
So we have mazza in lukes don't forget what she did to chaz she nearly lost her kids coz of mazza and 2 others and mazza sat back and let it happen chaz was broken coz she had done nothing wrong for her kids to be taken from her she was a mess because these 2 women where ringing social services lying about chaz and her kids mazza knew what these women where doing and she sat there and did nothing to stop it poor chaz was a mess coz her kids where going to be taken from her coz of these horrible women and mazza was sitting there watching it all going on and did fuk all to stop it going on yes mazza your not this sweet woman you make out to be you where wrecking kids life's putting them threw hell and sitting watching it going on

Struggling to understand this. Could you possibly punctuate?

Nov 10, 2023
Kelly?

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
her name is Chez.

and yes, Mazza, Queen Mandy and Cooper were involved in reporting Chez to the social. From what I understand, Queen Mandy is the one who sent reports to the social, made images of Chez or her kid with a noose. Mazza claims she didn't know about it all at the time, if I remember correctly, but regardless they did all have a part to play in causing Chez a lot of heartache and distress. I can't remember if Chez was pregnant at the time, as well.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Scottish Jade? did they get you the 200yards home hen?