Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I think Lynz was on the wind up about the wedding, and she kept trying to get Angie to verify it for her. We know how much they back each others lies. She hadn’t met him in person before either. She said something about next year he can apply for parole but he can’t move to the UK so she will move there. So much for her maintaining all of this time she doesn’t date any of the men she talks to in prison.
It's a joke they started because all Alex used to throw at Lynz was "you talk to people on death row". She's not romantically involved with any of them, let alone now hitched to one. The whole "I'm getting married to my death row inmate next month" was because she (obviously) knew she was having a family holiday to America. She's not married to one, nor is she dating one. She's just a sad, lonely fantasist who has found a way to make herself *special* on the app.

⚠️ warning long post i apologise in advance if anyone does make it through reading⚠️
I hope people don't mind me posting this but this person is an absolute scammer for money and wishlist gifts. So 'she' which im going to use very loosely has claimed to be:
-Male to female transgender
-Then claimed to be female to male transgender and explained they had growth off a small penus
-Then claimed to be fully female with extensive amounts off medical conditions which they claimed they wanted money for ivf so they could have a baby like their partner
-Now their new claim is that they are intersex and that they have both genitalia and the nhs won't help them to remove the penus but at the same time they are claiming to be possibly pregnant and having cravings ect but won't allow the comments to speak on pregnancy.
The hair is very clearly a wig but they say its their real hair, they claim to have breasts and that the partners baby wants to feed from them, you can very clearly see they have male genitalia. But they are fleecing their viewers not only with a go fund me but an amazon wishlist and gifting on tiktok the partner (they do claim to be married) also has an account where they exploit a very small disabled child for money on top of this persons lies. Here seems to be the best place to post as many read angies
IMG-20240518-WA0012.jpg IMG-20240518-WA0013.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20240518-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20240518-WA0011.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 6
⚠️ warning long post i apologise in advance if anyone does make it through reading⚠️
I hope people don't mind me posting this but this person is an absolute scammer for money and wishlist gifts. So 'she' which im going to use very loosely has claimed to be:
-Male to female transgender
-Then claimed to be female to male transgender and explained they had growth off a small penus
-Then claimed to be fully female with extensive amounts off medical conditions which they claimed they wanted money for ivf so they could have a baby like their partner
-Now their new claim is that they are intersex and that they have both genitalia and the nhs won't help them to remove the penus but at the same time they are claiming to be possibly pregnant and having cravings ect but won't allow the comments to speak on pregnancy.
The hair is very clearly a wig but they say its their real hair, they claim to have breasts and that the partners baby wants to feed from them, you can very clearly see they have male genitalia. But they are fleecing their viewers not only with a go fund me but an amazon wishlist and gifting on tiktok the partner (they do claim to be married) also has an account where they exploit a very small disabled child for money on top of this persons lies. Here seems to be the best place to post as many read angies
IMG-20240518-WA0012.jpg IMG-20240518-WA0013.jpg
Just too add the noisy fishwives isnt me but they are buying into this absolute bullshit and they were part off cc at some point

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Time to reveal my long game Angie troll.

The video that she paid me £100 for, I added a secret character to the video that she didn’t know about, and she just used the video happily to promote her lives.

So take a zoom in on the middle of the crowd in the very first screen of the video
You’re welcome.

Jennifer Lopez Yes GIF by mtv