Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

RJE

Feb 28, 2024
If chloe with the black hearts had to spread awareness about Alex kel toni why wasn't she doing awareness on what cla said about the lgbt community eq saying to g crew I'll post the rope to him this also affected so many people life's as well so if your spreading awareness that is disgusting what these people have said on live why didn't you spread awareness on cla and eq as well

Feb 28, 2024
USA
she is gobby an knows it all when she knows do all, i was laughing an thinking gowan girl give her some CC fery 🤣 🤣 🤣
shes a gobby little t untill somone stand up to her🙄. She jump down from that box quick enough too💁🏻‍♀️

Comment cafe triggers the do out of her, and im
Sure it will even more now😂. Mason sat there like the voice of reason aswell🤨

Nov 10, 2023
If chloe with the black hearts had to spread awareness about Alex kel toni why wasn't she doing awareness on what cla said about the lgbt community eq saying to g crew I'll post the rope to him this also affected so many people life's as well so if your spreading awareness that is disgusting what these people have said on live why didn't you spread awareness on cla and eq as well
What’s your thoughts on Alex?

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'd assume it's because none of those people you mentioned are her friends and she felt like she had to hold her friend accountable?

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
Hey Alex

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Perosnally I wouldn’t want Chloe holding a whole live on what cla said about lgbt community. She isn’t in the community as far as I’m aware, so maybe she feels like it isn’t her place. She is personally triggered by what’s going on now, she can talk about it all she wants. Hope that’s clears it up.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Have you ever heard of a comma or a full stop?

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Chloe has been friends with Alex so she's been affected by it, she's not close to eq or cla