Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I have no idea in the UK about the Covid bit but that was his words ( she said her dad was the first person to get Covid ) so I have no idea lol his story is not adding up at all! And he now just said to her to “ RE OPEN THE CASE “ why re open the case Alfie when your saying a case doesn’t exist
OH so there is a case!

Also a case being dormant doesn't mean 'closed' it just means either he denied it and she might not have wished to go to court or at the time there were circumstances that prevented it from going further. Any evidence that exists will remain on record.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m away making AI for a few hours and watching horror movies with the bestie. See you tomorrow poppets 🩵

Sleepy Good Night GIF by Pudgy Penguins

miserycc

May 17, 2024
Chernobyl
OH so there is a case!

Also a case being dormant doesn't mean 'closed' it just means either he denied it and she might not have wished to go to court or at the time there were circumstances that prevented it from going further. Any evidence that exists will remain on record.
I sent her to CAs live to let her talk angie and co are just cruel when all this girl wants to do is tell her story I feel for her so much, gosh there’s my soft side showing lol