Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I knew he would run with the word Nobody...

He had it planned to say N to cause a riot and then pretend he meant Nobody. He knew what he was doing that's why he wanted screenrecorders in.
I agree and to spite Luke? I think some of his mod powers were revoked during Lukes FYP show yesterday. Taurian was also allowed in the box in the same live 👀

Mar 15, 2024
england
Get Out Of Here No Way GIF by Uninterrupted
Sorry but some of those chatting about not standing by people who are racist are 2faced. How long did you sit in angies box for? Also did you walk away from her for her racism? NO!!! You actually walked away because you fell out otherwise you would still be sat with a RACIST!!!!

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I have dealt with so much racism my whole life and what l learned is people only say things to the reaction. I don’t give 3 tugs and a shake if you call me the N-word. I’ll take it wrap it in a bow and put it under my tree. It says more about you than me. You better come with a better insult if you want to affect me. A person shows how small their vocabulary is when using that word. Get on my level boo then we can talk. If you want to be racist then be a proud one. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Stop using being drunk as well. Drunk mouths speak truths.