Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Ffs I thought new thread less pages to catch up, no such fing luck 121 pages to read 🤦🏽‍♀️
Anyways this is the type of person who Chester associates with.
Bun kirst and her “them lot” comment. Who the do you calling them lot, girl I beg of you to have that same energy if you got pull up on
IMG_2686.png
Also note above her comment that Evil lou cockerpoo one still supporting him with her level up supporting being announced.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I’ve got a couple of clients who pay me good money to tell them about themselves. I hope they don’t find out they can get it for free on TikTok or I’m gonna be fed for my Starbucks addiction 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣
Are you Pineapple 🍍 👀 😂
Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Canadian Angie has just said she thinks this latest racist drama is being used as a deflection to take the heat off Alex.
Thoughts? 🤔
I think Chester is just a racist idiot that knew what he was doing and did this for attention. He's not close to Alex so I can't see him caring enough to do this for anyone but himself.

Speaking of which has Brigham been on since his pathetic apology?

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
So prince rat is on wanting people to sign a petition to remove EQ because she hurt his feelings. I said about 10 times, what about the likes of CLA and Chester. It then went to sub chat. Usually if I was a little tipsy I would have subbed to keep repeating myself, but unfortunately so far I am not. Oh and apparently he gifts the homophobic racist cla.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
So prince rat is on wanting people to sign a petition to remove EQ because she hurt his feelings. I said about 10 times, what about the likes of CLA and Chester. It then went to sub chat. Usually if I was a little tipsy I would have subbed to keep repeating myself, but unfortunately so far I am not. Oh and apparently he gifts the homophobic racist cla.
Well his face offends me so sign my petition to get him removed too

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
I think Chester is just a racist idiot that knew what he was doing and did this for attention. He's not close to Alex so I can't see him caring enough to do this for anyone but himself.

Speaking of which has Brigham been on since his pathetic apology?
not live but he was spotted in kelly's yesterday morning in the comments, squeak spotted him

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Was Hann saying she rewards Angie because she no longer speaks her racism, she keeps it private. It's ok that while she is rewarding her with gifts, she is being offensive on many other communities, triggers massively people who suffered SA, DV, CA, SO, SH etc. She earned her rewards from Hann.

Is this right (I interpreted)

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Was Hann saying she rewards Angie because she no longer speaks her racism, she keeps it private. It's ok that while she is rewarding her with gifts, she is being offensive on many other communities, triggers massively people who suffered SA, DV, CA, SO, SH etc. She earned her rewards from Hann.

Is this right (I interpreted)
So this high and mighty lawyer, thinks the best way to fix a problem, is to treat people like a dog and give them a ‘reward’ to congratulate them on hiding their racism behind everyone’s backs instead of being public about it. Righttttt

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I got out of my horrible funk and there's 100+ pages I've missed 😂
Also sorry I did unfollow basically everyone - I had a fibro flare up, subluxed shoulder, the blob and I was mentally burnt out. I've spent the weekend listening to gabber, hardstyle and eurovision music while gardening and I feel better now. Thanks for all the love 🤎
Studying Back To School GIF by Kohl's