Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I got out of my horrible funk and there's 100+ pages I've missed πŸ˜‚
Also sorry I did unfollow basically everyone - I had a fibro flare up, subluxed shoulder, the blob and I was mentally burnt out. I've spent the weekend listening to gabber, hardstyle and eurovision music while gardening and I feel better now. Thanks for all the love 🀎
Hope you’re ok 🀎

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
I got out of my horrible funk and there's 100+ pages I've missed πŸ˜‚
Also sorry I did unfollow basically everyone - I had a fibro flare up, subluxed shoulder, the blob and I was mentally burnt out. I've spent the weekend listening to gabber, hardstyle and eurovision music while gardening and I feel better now. Thanks for all the love 🀎
I’m glad you’re feeling better 🀎

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
So prince rat is on wanting people to sign a petition to remove EQ because she hurt his feelings. I said about 10 times, what about the likes of CLA and Chester. It then went to sub chat. Usually if I was a little tipsy I would have subbed to keep repeating myself, but unfortunately so far I am not. Oh and apparently he gifts the homophobic racist cla.
This is just blatent clout chasing. I’m not even going to entertain him with screen recording it. He just wants on the FYP

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I always thought Hann and Co were troll gifting Angie and hanging around her to troll her. I didn't realise they seriously thought she had changed to defend gifting her so hard. She's more than just a racist old woman.
The only person I’ve seen true to their word and has not gone in her room since Angie said she loved Tommy Robinson is Remi . She’s the only one who has high morals

The only person I’ve seen true to their word and has not gone in her room since Angie said she loved Tommy Robinson is Remi . She’s the only one who has high morals
Iv not watched Remi but Iv only heard good things about her. The other girl as well, does her name begin with a Z remember she pretended she would make a calendar of Angie 😭 I lost her account when I unfollowed everyone 😭

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I just want to genuinely say thank you to everyone to for helping me in that live. I went live expecting it to be a small chitchat and didn’t expect that and I was SO overwhelmed and sorry if I missed modding any of you. I have mega sweaty hands still because I was like what do I doooo. Gonna pop a propranolol and go have Sunday dinner ❀🀣