Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

I've only been off for 24hrs and I've returned to find, Angie now despises CC, and she's blocked everyone - personally i couldn't give a s she's had me blocked for weeks. I'm hardly gonna ring my Shrink and cry over it.

I see we have new members,... Welcome in! Make yourself at home, we can be a friendly bunch, However if you're a wrongun then I'd advise against you getting too comfy. 👀

Good afternoon you wee fecking legends. I hate to admit it, but I've kinda missed 'most of you' 😘

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
This is what frustrates me so much. Hann etc seem to think Angie has been educated. They may well have explained their experiences, history and the correctly terminologies, that doesn’t mean angie cares or listened.

It’s bullshit. Angie will never change. She may hide it better at times, there’s no change though
I don’t like hann. I think she’s stuck up and she’s also a bit snakey. I also think if she’s a lawyer she’s incredibly unprofessional

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Does anyone know if Cal is OK?.. I was listening in yesterday and he frequents pearls burger van. I think someone needs to do a welfare check to see if he's still alive and kicking. Plus, I'm curious to know if she called him an 'Orangutan'
He was live until about 5am, fine as far as I know. Hes got some sort of chest infection.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
This is what frustrates me so much. Hann etc seem to think Angie has been educated. They may well have explained their experiences, history and the correctly terminologies, that doesn’t mean angie cares or listened.

It’s bullshit. Angie will never change. She may hide it better at times, there’s no change though
I just can’t anymore getting so mad and upset
Just read Pearl opening up a racist phone line
Back trackers
Angie will never be educated is for her own gains
Well it for all there own gains not one of them give a flying se about anyone only themselves like the I love you all wtaf

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
She's sticking by him as he was there for her, after everyone else dropped her
Ew Pass GIF