Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I just want to genuinely say thank you to everyone to for helping me in that live. I went live expecting it to be a small chitchat and didn’t expect that and I was SO overwhelmed and sorry if I missed modding any of you. I have mega sweaty hands still because I was like what do I doooo. Gonna pop a propranolol and go have Sunday dinner ❤🤣
It was good until hustle and Paige got in. I’ve noticed that I really dislike hustle and I cannot believe what a nosy Norman he is. And I’m listening to Paige now and I feel like she can somehow lift the volume of everyone - like everyone was quite relaxed and her and the yellow girl and hustle escalated. She’s doing it again now in Angie’s…. Why is she bothering to argue with Angie it’s POINTLESS

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Well done to @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 on her 5K!!

I tried to not and look at the screen recordings last night , I'm tired and so angry. I'm so angry at seeing my friends upset all the time because of these fing dimwits who think it's acceptable to upset and be cruel to others.
Thank you luv 🩵 Just catching up, been a busy day on TikTok 😮‍💨

Feb 29, 2024
I haven’t mentioned it here as didn’t wanna dox her but life on edge daughter is trying to be famous and won some Glastonbury thing - I think she should think about her daughter and maybe curtail her online involvement with Angie / arguments.
I'd never tell anyone on TT who my adult children are and what work they do.

I just want to genuinely say thank you to everyone to for helping me in that live. I went live expecting it to be a small chitchat and didn’t expect that and I was SO overwhelmed and sorry if I missed modding any of you. I have mega sweaty hands still because I was like what do I doooo. Gonna pop a propranolol and go have Sunday dinner ❤🤣
I'm being started on propranolol next week are they any good, I've missed alot today but you held a fantastic live and handled it perfectly ❤

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I haven’t mentioned it here as didn’t wanna dox her but life on edge daughter is trying to be famous and won some Glastonbury thing - I think she should think about her daughter and maybe curtail her online involvement with Angie / arguments.
i was the one who said does your daughter watch you on here, she flipped out 😂😂 she mentioned her first 🤷‍♀️

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Have any of you slags bought a Skims bra before? What’s the sizing like if so?
Looking Season 6 GIF by This Is Us

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
It was good until hustle and Paige got in. I’ve noticed that I really dislike hustle and I cannot believe what a nosy Norman he is. And I’m listening to Paige now and I feel like she can somehow lift the volume of everyone - like everyone was quite relaxed and her and the yellow girl and hustle escalated. She’s doing it again now in Angie’s…. Why is she bothering to argue with Angie it’s POINTLESS
i think Paigey is a brilliant activist but can be too impatient and then gets too angry when people don’t get what she’s saying. It’s frustrating because I know of some amazing people who would explain much more eloquently but they would have no idea who the uk drama people are

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
How much would that gift cost in £'s any idea??
In my mind it's 1p a coin, maybe wrong, so 34000 coins £340 right? But looking on recharge it says 16500 coins is £249.99 so that blows my theory out the water. Normally a person would delete the first thought once proven wrong but I'm not normal and still think I'm right. Or 1 rose is not 1p, 1 heart me is not 1p.

I'd like to think this helped but of course it didn't 😁😁

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
In my mind it's 1p a coin, maybe wrong, so 34000 coins £340 right? But looking on recharge it says 16500 coins is £249.99 so that blows my theory out the water. Normally a person would delete the first thought once proven wrong but I'm not normal and still think I'm right. Or 1 rose is not 1p, 1 heart me is not 1p.

I'd like to think this helped but of course it didn't 😁😁
Wow, she must have a brass neck to ask for a gift that big

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I got out of my horrible funk and there's 100+ pages I've missed 😂
Also sorry I did unfollow basically everyone - I had a fibro flare up, subluxed shoulder, the blob and I was mentally burnt out. I've spent the weekend listening to gabber, hardstyle and eurovision music while gardening and I feel better now. Thanks for all the love 🤎
I’m glad you’re doing better luv, sometimes we need a good reset 🫨