Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Omg topgirl vs Angie 💀
youtube fighting GIF

kosmickush

May 7, 2024
UK
I mean if Angie really deeps it. Those Muslim men she dated shouldn't actually have been dating anyway 🤷‍♀️
To be fair they can date, but it isn't encouraged since they are unmarried. It's preferred for Muslims to date with the intention of marriage, which I'm certain Angie didn't have that intention when getting a cheeky pounding.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
To be fair they can date, but it isn't encouraged since they are unmarried. But it's preferred for Muslims to date with the intention of marriage, which I'm certain Angie didn't have that intention when getting a cheeky pounding.
I'm just going off my what my bestfriend of 25+ years has advised me is that they aren't supposed to date at all and dating to them isn't the type of dating Angie is talking about. Shes claimed to have sexual relations with a Muslim man outside of marriage before. I'm sure he never had the intention of marriage either.

kosmickush

May 7, 2024
UK
I'm just going off my what my bestfriend of 25+ years has advised me is that they aren't supposed to date at all and dating to them isn't the type of dating Angie is talking about. Shes claimed to have sexual relations with a Muslim man outside of marriage before. I'm sure he never had the intention of marriage either.
Yeah that's completely frowned upon since the intentions were only sexual. Angie doesn't know what the do she's waffling about.