Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Sorted. Oh yeah totally its going to end extremely messy i dont even understand why something like that would be put on the fyp but i read they are waiting to out the stuff they have about her. It wont end well for someone. Cockerpoos reaction to all off this has been extremely manipulative and weird
That video of Lisa isn't an easy watch. If she's a liar or she's just a nut nut nothing she done made cockerpoo retaliate by humouring it and playing along. Seems like someone in the comments has said they warned cockerpoo as soon as they saw it because Lisa's done this to someone they know. All alleged of course. But that would make cockerpoos reaction even weirder. Being warned and doing it anyway.

Feb 29, 2024
Let talk about the 14 years old mod called Sam who used to be EQ mod then EQ best mate Danny has a close relationship with the young kid and knew he was under age and was done by the police and the reason EQ stop talking to Danny is because she was scared of being found out that she had the young kids Sam stay at her
Why are you telling the admin of the website…. They don’t give a s 🤣 they probably don’t even know who EQ is 🤣🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Did you see this? Reapers seems to be like a delulu cult Screenshot_20240519-200000_TikTok.jpg
This is reaper incase we need a visual, but it does seem very culty 😭 and they name themselves "reapers naughty teddy bear" iv been saying I think cockerpoo is furry though 😭😭

Attachments

• IMG_5274.png
    IMG_5274.png
    430.3 KB · Views: 18
Feb 29, 2024
Let talk about the 14 years old mod called Sam who used to be EQ mod then EQ best mate Danny has a close relationship with the young kid and knew he was under age and was done by the police and the reason EQ stop talking to Danny is because she was scared of being found out that she had the young kids Sam stay at her
Are you Chester (the racist, alcoholic) molester? 👀

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Sorted. Oh yeah totally its going to end extremely messy i dont even understand why something like that would be put on the fyp but i read they are waiting to out the stuff they have about her. It wont end well for someone. Cockerpoos reaction to all off this has been extremely manipulative and weird
Just saw that video - cockerpoo is so cold. Whatever is going on that woman is clearly very vulnerable. It’s really uncomfortable to witness.