Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Take a shot everytime lu.ci say “d’ya know what I mean“
Happy Hour Drink GIF by Harlem

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️

And cockerpoo suicide baiting in the comments! 4FCB2A1D-3D44-4E34-93BC-A34C5B7D866F.png
Wtaf? If she's not the person lisa thinks she is she could have put it right at the first accusation. Cockerpoo you are a vile piece of s who's torturing a lady who's already at rock bottom.

P.s...I'm trying to catch up but you guys post SO MUCH!!! fing fat slagggggsss!

Feb 29, 2024
I’ve just had a s morning, because my car broke on the school run, but I’ve managed to get it home.

But am I going to sort out getting my car fixed first, or continue writing Defenestrating Heights?
Fix the car!
Lead angie into a false sense of security! she will think you’re not gonna do it and then bam💥 the next summer chart topper has been released, and the crowd goes wild!
Major League Baseball Sport GIF by MLB

Angie can’t take it, she gets s faced drunk and instantly rants about miss baguette being a clout chaser and trying to steal her platform! Then she starts kicking off with sheila and they start having a fist fight on live! Everyone is entertained! Even aki is stood in the corner of the room watching, Alex is in the wardrobe wanking (obviously)! Everyone wins!
Sheila gets the knock out and aki and crazy Anne load angie into the boot of the car, (iPhone has been confiscated) and they drop her off at rehab…. Sheila gets home, takes a few diazepam, pours herself a glass of red and comes live on angies account! she has changed the name to delusive sheila and she’s just in time to do the weekly rankings 😍

It’s gonna be a great day and I’m gonna miss it all because I have to go out 😭😭😭

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Watching angie cry talking about her dad while I'm 🙄 makes me feel heartless. But then I remember the last 2 years of her attacking people's traumas an misery. Also disgracing his memory with her vile 'jokes' about incest with him & I snap out of it.
I don't think the trauma dumping for gifts while your pissed is working anymore angie
Again? After what she's said? t!
I popped into hers and she was mispronouncing a song..seemed on purpose to me, like she got laughed at once so has to carry it on. Idiot

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
So scrolling the fyp and beg a lot Lawrence on his jollies, booked a apartment but doesn’t like it as it’s up a hill and kills him to walk up it, and the pool, so has left and booked into a all inclusive hotel, and now begging again and sell tiktoc shop s 💩 lmao 🤣
Has he lost any weight from his op? I don’t watch him.