Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Red had EQ as a friend after she said she SA her granddaughter. Red you are disgusting t!! If anyone had said that about my grandbaby I'd be straight in an Uber!!
Seriously! I can't understand how she went back there after she said that. She was so upset at the time, apparently, but yet went and acted like the was her bestie. Now she's calling out her bad behaviour? Morals, money, fame etc ..... these people are just as sty as each other

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
This is a message for any outsiders looking in. The ones that are silent and scared to speak up!
Now is the time to find your voice, find your backbone and make yourself heard! These creators
cannot and should not be allowed to make a mockery of the worse thing someone can go through
and still come out smelling of roses. Do the right thing! Ban these creators from your box, don't give
them your views, go and watch them via someone elses cam 2 if really needed. Stop them cashing in on
racism and your traumas!

“I’ve never confessed to be an angel”? Another reason Kas is better. Her vocabulary is shocking. If you’re going to try use turn of phrase, do it properly you slimy nugget. ITS “PROFESSED”. I lose brain cells watching this s
Fancy a coffee in a public place lol 😂

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Miss Red
Sweating Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

She's going to spontaneously combust!

Feb 29, 2024
Seriously! I can't understand how she went back there after she said that. She was so upset at the time, apparently, but yet went and acted like the was her bestie. Now she's calling out her bad behaviour? Morals, money, fame etc ..... these people are just as sty as each other
My daughter would be furious with me if I forgave someone talking like that! I'd be surprised if she would even let me see my grandbaby again!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
You were friends with EQ after she said the vilest things about your son & granddaughter you absolute cretin of a human being. You also helped her rebrand and turn around public opinion by having her in your box, and telling everyone she’s changed. So spare me with the fake outrage.
She doesn’t care about her GC or son or family only herself