Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I’m all alone. I’m having a crisis as I got overexcited with the move to this thread the other day and changed my name on a whim. Went to change it back as I really don’t like change. Now I’m stuck with this until July.

i feel like I’ve died or something, now I’m back as a ghost. I’m struggling here 😭 I chose something else s for a name because I thought I had unlimited name changes because Judas told me. Judas, you ruined everything
Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

Hugs

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Tbh I thought that aswell
I think they can do another or fix the old one? I'm not 100% sure though, I mostly watch plastic surgery videos strictly on facial surgey. It makes cackle when they're all swollen and bandaged, eyes like pins, like a trucks hit them head on - and they're crying 'I'm so happy with it omg' Girl you're high as do on meds 😭
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I think they can do another or fix the old one? I'm not 100% sure though, I mostly watch plastic surgery videos strictly on facial surgey. It makes cackle when they're all swollen and bandages, eyes like pins, like a trucks hit them head on - and they're crying 'I'm so happy with it omg' Girl you're high as do on meds 😭
:ROFLMAO:
I have no clue, the closest I get to anything like that is Dr pimple popper😭😭