Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Literally it is none of anyone else's business when it comes to another person's body in regards to being trans.
Whether a trans person decides to have surgery or not (ever) is up to them, some trans people live their entire lives (happily) w/o ever having top and/or bottom surgery bc that is their decision. Some don't have any surgeries bc again that is their decision. Some take hormones, some don't. Some change their names officially, some don't.
Being trans is difficult enough with the stigma attached and people's hatred towards trans people w/o trans people being subjected to intense scrutiny, objectification and ridicule because oh that's not a genuine trans person because they haven't had surgeries.
First of all surgery is ridiculously expensive, secondly its dangerous, thirdly not every trans person desires to go down that route and fourth (again) it is no one else's business.

I have known (and still know) multiple trans people (some of which didn't dare to tell family/friends) and the mental strain alone that they dealt with was horrid let alone the physical stress and anxiety because of people judging them constantly. I will always advocate, loudly and passionately, for trans people.

Feb 29, 2024
Miss Red... alex has supposedly never done anything to make you think this of him.... Jimmy Saville, gary glitter edits. Put Angies face on kids pics from Google. Sophie rose video and diadro video on his page. Lynzs face on a child and most of all if your thought process allows those things to come out your mouth does that not say enough??
He also sent remis leaked only fans pictures/videos to phone sex Rebecca!
Thats So Raven Oh Snap GIF

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Literally it is none of anyone else's business when it comes to another person's body in regards to being trans.
Whether a trans person decides to have surgery or not (ever) is up to them, some trans people live their entire lives (happily) w/o ever having top and/or bottom surgery bc that is their decision. Some don't have any surgeries bc again that is their decision. Some take hormones, some don't. Some change their names officially, some don't.
Being trans is difficult enough with the stigma attached and people's hatred towards trans people w/o trans people being subjected to intense scrutiny, objectification and ridicule because oh that's not a genuine trans person because they haven't had surgeries.
First of all surgery is ridiculously expensive, secondly its dangerous, thirdly not every trans person desires to go down that route and fourth (again) it is no one else's business.

I have known (and still know) multiple trans people (some of which didn't dare to tell family/friends) and the mental strain alone that they dealt with was horrid let alone the physical stress and anxiety because of people judging them constantly. I will always advocate, loudly and passionately, for trans people.
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024

ineedthisforreactions GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I agree. I don’t care if they’ve had top or bottom surgery for example as long as they keep up their hygiene (cough cough elfbar) that’s good enough for me.

The only thing that I will say that cheeses me off about elfbar is that she wears tight stuff, doesn’t tuck and then wonders why she gets ripped into by the trolls 😖
I get what you're saying when it comes to Elpha I find it wild that people expect her or do anything when she clearly struggles to keep up with her basic hygiene. Like if she's literally struggling to wash regularly she's not going do an awful lot to help her journey. But I really don't watch her I just see fyp stuff.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
If however there is actual
I get what you're saying when it comes to Elpha I find it wild that people expect her or do anything when she clearly struggles to keep up with her basic hygiene. Like if she's literally struggling to wash regularly she's not going do an awful lot to help her journey. But I really don't watch her I just see fyp stuff.
i do believe it’s all down to her mental health plus how she’s been brought up.

Mar 2, 2024
Oooh @Miss Baguette 🥖 that pro red person has done a post about your live and Angie had commented IMG_7664.png
Angie when you read this you coffin dodging t. Baguettes live was mint. People in the boxes were checked on multiple times. Abuse was blocked and people were given a chance to speak. The argument that happened was something that needed to be. Baguette let them hash it out and as mods we muted the boxes so everyone spoke.

Unlike your lives which at best are a EDL rally . So SYM