Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I struggle to take anything Chloe says seriously, like everyone forgot she was completely fine with Alex putting people’s faces on pedo’s
I just feel like it's coming across they all would have kept silent about all this if he hadn't made that comment about kids. I said the other day the constant defence for that group is what gave him the confidence to be as awful as he was. Because they defended anything. That comment was breaking point.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I just feel like it's coming across they all would have kept silent about all this if he hadn't made that comment about kids. I said the other day the constant defence for that group is what gave him the confidence to be as awful as he was. Because they defended anything. That comment was breaking point.
They would have 100%. I don’t like any of them. May not have been directly about kids with the Jimmy saville situation but Chloe still stood by that, even up to 2 weeks ago when she was still telling me she found that s funny.

Mar 5, 2024
Absolutely this! A lot of people excused his disgusting behaviour multiple times, purely because of their dislike for Angie (not defending her as she's fing disgusting as well). However I do feel Alex has manipulated the fish wives many times, I do like them and hope they never go back

Oct 24, 2023
They would have 100%. I don’t like any of them. May not have been directly about kids with the Jimmy saville situation but Chloe still stood by that, even up to 2 weeks ago when she was still telling me she found that s funny.
I found the want to be his friend very weird, after after everything he's been doing for the last few
months they all seemed really eager to repair friendships, blindly defend him, say he's a great friend off the app.

And I'm sorry Tink was warned to stop sending strangers her children's information it's fing weird.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
is that the girl who kept going the docs, the baby a lump on her head, they kept fibbing her off turned out it was cancer? very sad 😔 the whole tiktok documenting everything i don't get, she has had a lot of trolling which is disgusting
yeah think so. her story is hard to completely grasp cos of how she posts. I just dont get the posting all over tiktok your grief, and trying to rope in tiktok 'celebs' into it all, she then was going for the weeklys? im just seeing it all now.
I dont understand sharing trauma on line in general - but what did people do before social media? the people that tend to share trauma, how did this need for public knowledge manifest?

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I found the want to be his friend very weird, after after everything he's been doing for the last few
months they all seemed really eager to repair friendships, blindly defend him, say he's a great friend off the app.

And I'm sorry Tink was wanted to stop sending strangers her children's information it's fing weird.
tink asked miss red and alex to be character refs to social services. they all astound me

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown

And I'm sorry Tink was wanted to stop sending strangers her children's information it's fing weird.
Trust me, I don’t know why anyone would fight that hard to stay his friend. After the first racism comment and they still stood by him, lost all credibility for me

Oct 24, 2023
Absolutely this! A lot of people excused his disgusting behaviour multiple times, purely because of their dislike for Angie (not defending her as she's fing disgusting as well). However I do feel Alex has manipulated the fish wives many times, I do like them and hope they never go back
How much do they dislike Angie though? Because she said the most about Chloe, Tink and their kids but they were right up her hole the other day.

Feb 29, 2024
It may be CC but a different threads users ? I can’t remember anyone called lolly !
I’ve just searched lolly and no one called lolly has been mentioned here! the word lolly has though, and the only other thread I see using the word lolly is the vav freaks,🤣 and they are not talking about a person they are talking about someone looking like they did their hair with a lolly 🤣🤣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Trust No One Hbo GIF by SuccessionHBO