Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
Total Divas Yas GIF by E!

Well done Meg, you gave the money shot of the live tf

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Donna thought she was the h.i.b.c, when she's not, she might be the queen bee of 10am (really quite reductive FYP gossip) but she's not the head of the app, shes the queen queef of the wannabes. And cocky with it. 3 years FYP? Her lifespan is done

'The assassination of the queen

The old queen continues to lay eggs up until the end. Meanwhile, the bees start raising new queens, one of which will replace her. When the new queen is ready to take over, she will find the old queen to supercede her by stinging her to death.'

bees GIF

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I don’t mean this insensitively towards anyone with bad mental health or suicidal ideations.

But I am so fing sick of her suicide baiting constantly to try and make herself in a position where she can’t be called out because ‘she wanted to unalive herself’
At this point with it being used a shield...
schitts creek please GIF by CBC

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
No she’s walked away after being by J etc that it’s not right that she stands by him but she’s saying it’s because of her community
Because it was mentioned Alex had said Red and J would pile on someone he was blackmailing, J was made aware and all of a sudden Alex was on in No Faces. There's no authority for her on the app, for any of them, only us or others that will speak out. The Police however couldn't give a s who is the 10 am quim.